Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Las Vegas Bears v Dragons FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Fire Coming In Hot GIF by Sony Pictures
Finishing stone cold

And that's just the sports edition!!!

Imagine the bedroom one!!!
Judging by the amount of cats in your bed, I think your on a winner.

Bonz Sweat Bedroom Edition.jpg

Must win game Bears. I have made some changes to the Dragon's toilets. The inferiority complex I can see is kicking in.

View attachment 1985600
This is why I love our public toilets.
Somewhere private to do our shame business
images - 2024-05-11T102324.305.jpeg
You know the well known saying, does a bear s**t in the woods? I believe that was first coined by JoshWoodenSpoon 10 years ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And it's that self loathing and inner hatred of ourselves that unite us as one.

the boos glide off us like rain

SmallMain_7_433.jpg

Just letting anyone interested know we have slashed the prices of our 2021 fondue set. The perfect gift for mother's day.
We can guarantee this will not burst into flames prior to plugging it in
Based on the fact we are professional qootballers playing an online simulation based fantasy game we don't expect many sales to partners as I mean you know...let's be real haha. We can't all bee Millky95 can we.
but if you're currently reading this in the basement of your parents house, why not do something nice for mum.
I'm sure she'd love nothing more than to be scolded by some cheese or chocolate as hot as the sun. Untitled246_20240511104917.png

View attachment 1985647

Just letting anyone interested know we have slashed the prices of our 2021 fondue set. The perfect gift for mother's day.
We can guarantee this will not burst into flames prior to plugging it in
Based on the fact we are professional qootballers playing an online simulation based fantasy game we don't expect many sales to partners as I mean you know...let's be real haha. We can't all bee Millky95 can we.
but if you're currently reading this in the basement of your parents house, why not do something nice for mum.
I'm sure she'd love nothing more than to be scolded by some cheese or chocolate as hot as the sun. View attachment 1985655
Don't hate me cause you ain't me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back