Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Las Vegas Bears v Dragons FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

GAME DAY

Chinese New Year Dragon GIF by krist menina

Morning all. It’s game day.

Also, Happy Mother’s Day to those who celebrate. Special thoughts and love to those who have lost a mother, mothers who have lost a child or children, and people who want to be mothers but can’t. You are not alone.

Alright Bears, rise and shine, it's game day in beautiful Vegas!
The Hawks made a big boo-boo and forgot to submit their team sheet on time. As a result, both us and the Dragons have moved up a spot on the ladder, and now 8th place is within our grasp. So, let's seize the opportunity and snatch victory and 8th position from the jaws of the Dragons! And remember, give your mums a big Bear Hug for Mother's Day, even you Dragons, show some love before we show our claws on the field!

Stadium In The Sky.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you considered though, and hear me out a second, NOT doing that? Help your Dragon pals out? 🤗
Ya know, since you asked in such a nice and respectful way i think as a club we can forfeit so that our good mate T2B can have a taste of finals. Why not, who's with me?....anyone?..... fellas?

Trade: out > Tandy
In > anybody

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums out there. This one will get underway around 3pm - good luck to both teams.
Grats Dragons. All the best yada yada yada

Nicely done

Is Eurovision tipping the new GWS or SFA tipping?

Actual betting this time, but very small amounts so I still can’t upgrade my flight to Las Vegas for today to first class.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back