Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Who wins this marquee matchup?

• OOB

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OOB but in red

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • See results (but also OOB)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I always think of Queensland in cyclone season.
I love a good storm. Lived up in Airlie when Yasi hit! Cyclones are scary shit

Those things can do some serious damage.

Rude!!!

So when you come to visit and you want a place to stay….

Go to Robertio will what you will hear 😤
Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland seem to be the most popular tourist states in Australia.

Western and South Australia don't seem to get as much tourist traffic. Not to worry anyway i have a rello who relocated to Brisbane years ago.

He'll sort me out after you slam the door in my face!:laughv1:

Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland seem to be the most popular tourist states in Australia.

Western and South Australia don't seem to get as much tourist traffic. Not to worry anyway i have a rello who relocated to Brisbane years ago.

He'll sort me out after you slam the door in my face!:laughv1:
Probably in that order but QLD are the most fun and semi normal.

Melbourne people are a little stuck up but that’s bc they’re so cold all the time!

NSW people are complete lunatics!

US Qlders are a little more well rounded and laid back!

200.gif

Some pretty cool retro cars in this video. I was born in the 80's and for me the 90's and early 2000's will always be the best.

I have vague childhood memories of the late 80's as well.

Then again if all of us here were asked about when was the happiest period in our lives, we'd probably all pick the period when we were in our teenage years and our twenties imo.

Fleabane where are your little shoesies??
Not gonna happen. Don't care how cold it is. This is my traumatised mate, shall remain nameless. Never mind his paws, why not give him a jacket?! We've been practicing mime via Zoom to get his message across but no luck so far.

eyw3empz1rh61.jpg

Not gonna happen. Don't care how cold it is. This is my traumatised mate, shall remain nameless. Never mind his paws, why not give him a jacket?! We've been practicing mime via Zoom to get his message across but no luck so far.

View attachment 1989416
Is he not walking out of protest??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since becoming Chancellor and Captain of the Old Boys my bathing experience has certainly changed for the better.

View attachment 1989399
As OOB Captain bathing at Spotswood

View attachment 1989400
As Furies Captain bathing at the Hippodrome
That last Furies bath was the final straw. You thought, 'damn, if I do nothing else in my life, I'm going to get a better bathing experience'.

no point tagging Wigs, he has some priority RL going on so will be missing for a while. If you have any admin type thing contact ClarkeM as I think he is caretaker admin right now.
No good. Well hopefully Villa securing 4th, makes his day better then

So Royals is it true that Cadsky is leaving you all to your own devices this week?

I suppose being captain of a team of duds can take it's toll alright!:laughv1:

3 posts in two days by a captain must be an all time low. Is there angst and talk of a coup? Or is the Cad hibernating early?

I hope the selection panel swapping our half forward flankers Mrs Turbo and Braklet around pays off.

CHANGES:
Mrs Turbo LHS HFF > RHS HFF
Braklet RHS HFF > LHS HFF

After watching them going through some forward run pattern drills this morning I'm not so sure :think:

insta.gif

Back