Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Who wins this marquee matchup?

• OOB

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OOB but in red

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • See results (but also OOB)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sup dudes!

high school smoking GIF

bitches can't hold they smoke...

I would call what I did was paying tribute to the legend

by improving his lyrics and making them more relevant

It's good that you improved on Billy Joel. (I'm not his fan...)

I once, for a school talent show wrote two separate different stories out with both hands simultaneously, while playing the school's chess club coordinator without seeing the board and winning the game.

Then again if all of us here were asked about when was the happiest period in our lives, we'd probably all pick the period when we were in our teenage years and our twenties imo.

Umm, No
Well it was the happiest time of my life mate. I'm still happy now as well, i just prefer that period of time before the smart phone was invented!

Last edited:
Well it was the happiest time of my life mate. I'm still happy now as well, i just prefer that period of time before the smart phone was invented!
You got a point there about the (dumb)phones...

As for me, I immediately thought "the days before I became invisible to women" (as I am a marriage veteran by now :D ), but then I remembered the myriad hassles of dealing with all that.

Wherever I am, is the place to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think i'll pass with regards to the Royals catering options this Sunday. I just would worry that it could have something dodgy in it!

I think it's best that we go and eat at a location outside of their premises OOB's.:laughv1:
I’ve gone to a cafe up the road!

You can join if you want! 🤙🏻

Gooooood Morninggggggg!

It’s pissing rain up here. So much for the sunshine bloody state! ☀️

At least tomorrow is Friyayyyyyy! 🙌🏻

Just having an existential crisis that it is not yet the weekend.

It will be fine

I think i'll pass with regards to the Royals catering options this Sunday. I just would worry that it could have something dodgy in it!

I think it's best that we go and eat at a location outside of their premises OOB's.:laughv1:

We have a lovely peasant pheasant pie for visiting teams

Back