Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Who wins this marquee matchup?

• OOB

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OOB but in red

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • See results (but also OOB)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you okay?
Happy Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Well it was the happiest time of my life mate. I'm still happy now as well, i just prefer that period of time before the smart phone was invented!
I went camel racing many, many years after school.

Getting paid to travel Australia with your best mates is pretty hard to beat.

CakeEater you're coming under some pressure.
I’ve just ordered myself a white choc and passion fruit cake… she will be ready for me this arvo!

I can’t wait!

Scooby Doo Drool GIF

Well it was the happiest time of my life mate. I'm still happy now as well, i just prefer that period of time before the smart phone was invented!
Oh, and as for the smart phone, annoys the crap out of me, people expect you to be on call all the time, and if you are with them they want to **** around with it and/or send you crap, 'I'm 2m from you dude, look at me and talk'

**** em, I don't do mobile phone crap-don't have one. :)

And yes people get annoyed at me for that, **** em :cool:

Oh, and as for the smart phone, annoys the crap out of me, people expect you to be on call all the time, and if you are with them they want to heck around with it and/or send you crap, 'I'm 2m from you dude, look at me and talk'

heck em, I don't do mobile phone crap-don't have one. :)

And yes people get annoyed at me for that, heck em :cool:
I always ignore phone calls from numbers i don't know. Leave a voice mail or text message and i'll get back to you is my philosophy.

I always ignore phone calls from numbers i don't know. Leave a voice mail or text message and i'll get back to you is my philosophy.
I just ignore everything-LOL, ah actually i'm learning not to do that-my hand gets smacked if I do that to everyone nowadays.

I'm still a work in progress

Oh, and as for the smart phone, annoys the crap out of me, people expect you to be on call all the time, and if you are with them they want to heck around with it and/or send you crap, 'I'm 2m from you dude, look at me and talk'

heck em, I don't do mobile phone crap-don't have one. :)

And yes people get annoyed at me for that, heck em :cool:
I've been Hecked- new initiative ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey what's happening.

I've been told to take this game more seriously this week. how dare the OOB's not be on top of the Ladder

The Royals better prepare, a good strategy might be to have 3 or 4 players stay near the interchange bench ready for when I take the field.

It will be all to late if I come off the bench and no one is ready to negate me.

Hey what's happening.

I've been told to take this game more seriously this week. how dare the OOB's not be on top of the Ladder

The Royals better prepare, a good strategy might be to have 3 or 4 players stay near the interchange bench ready for when I take the field.

It will be all to late if I come off the bench and no one is ready to negate me.
What? Is this true! Have our panties slipped???

Yep it is so hard to believe, I thought I was in another dimension when I saw it.

Just giving the other teams a chance so it’s not so boring when we smash them come finals. Might even play the whole campaign away we’re just that good (Jokes, Spotswood is the greatest place to play in the SFA).

Back