Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Remove this Banner Ad

Why i do feel we are missing some key players. It's only really Earl and Lockett right? We are close to full strength but i feel over the last few weeks we have missed something.

It may just be that Wilson hasn't gone boot legging for 10+yd scrambles and a few TDs himself. Hopefully if he is feeling 100% we will see a few against Falcons tomorrow.

Yes it is pretty much just Earl and Lockett but the O-Line is the problem. If they can protect Russell and allow Rawls to do his thing like last week then we should be okay. The chances of that happening are slim at best though.

Season over - bring on the next one.....
Yup.

Thank god Earl will be back.

Draft needs:

OL - take your pick. Left tackle the priority though, followed by right tackle.
2CB - if there's a potential upgrade here we should go for it.
DT - McDaniel getting on, would like a depth player here.

Hopefully Bevell gets a HC gig.

Proves yet again you have to finish 1 or 2 seed. We fall apart on the road. I had no expectation for this season but our window is closing. Such a frustrating year all round.

Positives: Richo had a good couple of games. Doug is consistent and reliable. B Wagz had a great season. Rawls was good when he was on the field.

Negatives: O line (need to recruit big time). Injuries to Earl and others (our depth isnt good enough). Penalities......so frustrating. Bevell.

Bring on next season......

Proves yet again you have to finish 1 or 2 seed. We fall apart on the road. I had no expectation for this season but our window is closing. Such a frustrating year all round.

Positives: Richo had a good couple of games. Doug is consistent and reliable. B Wagz had a great season. Rawls was good when he was on the field.

Negatives: O line (need to recruit big time). Injuries to Earl and others (our depth isnt good enough). Penalities......so frustrating. Bevell.

Bring on next season......
Hard to replace probably the best free safety of the last 10 years and a first ballot HOFer. Earl is scheme critical.

Thank god that bullshit clusterf*** of a season is over.

We need a new OC and can we please learn how to stop teams on 3rd and long. It has pissed me off more than anything else this season.

Special teams needs a lot of work.

I hope Atlanta win the Superbowl now.

Draft needs:

OL - take your pick. Left tackle the priority though, followed by right tackle.
2CB - if there's a potential upgrade here we should go for it.
DT - McDaniel getting on, would like a depth player here.

I'd add a free safety in there since Terrell can't tackle to save his life.

Thank god that bullshit clusterf*** of a season is over.

We need a new OC and can we please learn how to stop teams on 3rd and long. It has pissed me off more than anything else this season.

Special teams needs a lot of work.

I hope Atlanta win the Superbowl now.

I'd add a free safety in there since Terrell can't tackle to save his life.

I think if we solve the corner depth issue we solve free safety. Shead was the long time backup at the position and if he didn't absolutely have to play on the left because there's noone else with the talent he'd be there instead.

That said, I think Shead is FA...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stupid signing but I can see why.

In saying that all kickers had poor years with the rule changes. I agree with Petes competition thing but really, Haush had one poor year but his other seasons have been superb. Getting rid of Gresham didnt help......

Hope Haush doesnt leave and wind his position back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back