flggr Selfish Brooke and Trent at it again #Kardashimond

Remove this Banner Ad

Please, I'm much more attractive than Brooke Cotchin and Trent isn't my type.

Of course it's shady as hell, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think this happens all the time. The only reason it's in the paper is because its footballers and footballers sell papers in this state.
The school likely gets a cut of the profits

The school likely gets a cut of the profits

No doubt about that. Private schools are the worst for it. Look at how much taxpayer dollars some of the top schools still get. And I can't even get sickness allowance to help with the fact I might be off work for 6 weeks.

Triple AFL Premiership winning captain Trent Cotchin is at the centre of a school uniform war after parents were forced to order socks only from his company.
Even worse, they're only allowed to order chopsticks from Dusty's company

Just when you thought the Cotchins couldn't be any more annoying lol

7grg5a.jpg

#FootysMostToxicFamily
Wow! You read the Heraldsun. That explains a lot. I bet you also vote Liberal.
You've been grifted like a sock buying parent of a private school child.

Edit: Unlike them, you had a choice 🤣

images

I am off the Cotchins witch hunt since Trent joined my (part Hawthorn owned) South East Melbourne Phoenix !

Also in these days of social media and trolls, I am genuinely sorry Brooke felt so low in her life that she complantated suicide. I had been in that same frame of mine on a couple of occasions in my life.

Not a good place to be at all, quite frankly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ze
I just think it's trashy how this is all coming out, it's none of our business and we should respect the privacy of everyone involved...

... said no one ever. LOL Richmond.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

All those rumours (which Richmond flogs here denied) about the Cotchins pushing Dimma out of Tigerland seem true, after all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back