News Serious assault following last night’s game (2018 final)

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe but im no lawyer.

Broken arm and severe facial injuries - grievous bodily harm perhaps?
The footage is damning. The unrelenting nature of the assault in my opinion lends itself towards the perpetrator trying to seriously injure him. Grievous bodily harm doesn’t do it justice. You hit someone 17 times in the head and you’re probably trying to kill them.

I don’t deny being involved in a couple of drunken scuffles years ago. Most people probably have. Thankfully nothing too serious.

I’ll never understand how you can stand over somebody, who is already on the ground and covering their head, and keep trying to reign punches and kicks on them. They’re on the ground, they’re not retaliating, it’s over.
This times a million. Been in my fair share of fights(lost a fair share aswell). Never once have I hit someone on the ground.

Now as I'm getting older I like to avoid such things.

Why the **** do people film s**t like this instead of helping? You going to let the ******* guy die so you have something to post on your social media? FFS. Almost as disgusting..... the knuckle dragger filming it. ******* pathetic
A person filming did come to their aid, read the Crimestoppers submission.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just look at that anorexic bitch in the scarf, thinking he's tough getting his weak hits on an older gentleman. He'd get destroyed by anyone his own age...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That has to be classified as attempted murder.
It won't be. They have to be able to prove intent and/or premeditation.

So, was the person yelling "I'm going to kill you" and was recorded doing so. Will there be a statement from an accomplice to the effect of, "X said they were going to kill Y person."

The prosecutor will seek conviction on a charge they think they can prove, then ask the judge for a maximum sentence.

I don’t deny being involved in a couple of drunken scuffles years ago. Most people probably have. Thankfully nothing too serious.

I’ll never understand how you can stand over somebody, who is already on the ground and covering their head, and keep trying to reign punches and kicks on them. They’re on the ground, they’re not retaliating, it’s over.
Personally I don't see the difference, if someone wants to start a "drunken scuffle" with me I'll reign blows on their head until they're unconscious, * 'em. A couple of kicks to the head as well, why not. A fight is a fight.

As an aside, that guy in the Richmond beanie is a piece of s**t and should spend the rest of his life in jail.

Personally I don't see the difference, if someone wants to start a "drunken scuffle" with me I'll reign blows on their head until they're unconscious, **** 'em. A couple of kicks to the head as well, why not. A fight is a fight.

As an aside, that guy in the Richmond beanie is a piece of s**t and should spend the rest of his life in jail.
Which is how you end up in jail, destroying your own life, that of family/loved ones and likely a victims.

This has nothing to do with the clubs or fan bases and has everything to do with the person involved. Lets not tar an entire supporter base/s.
I hope he is caught and put away. Just disgusting.
You could just as easily claim that 'this is how Australians are'. Its one group of individuals. You're spot on.

Personally I don't see the difference, if someone wants to start a "drunken scuffle" with me I'll reign blows on their head until they're unconscious, **** 'em. A couple of kicks to the head as well, why not. A fight is a fight.

Its this sort of attitude which causes situations like this to escalate. Instead of walking away or at worst defending yourself with a reasonable amount of force, you'd rather bury someone into the pavement until they are unconscious because you're such a big tough guy.

Embarrassing.

There’s something sick about somebody who can lay into someone like that whilst they’re laying on the ground unable to defend themselves

Hope this violent animal drops the soap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back