SFA pets

Remove this Banner Ad

The experts reckon they do it as a sign of affection to humans they feel emotionally attracted to
It's hard not to feel loved waking up to this.
I never touched this carcass.
IMG_20141225_063640.jpg I made it small as not to offend anyone.

There's a bloke that lives at the truck yard I store my trucks at, his girl gave birth to a litter a little bit ago. Here is a photo of some of them in a brief moment of peace.
View attachment 827730
My mate took one of their brothers and I have my eye on the little brown girl on the left of the photo. She is a bit of a runt and a massive sweetheart. This is my mates puppy Einstein.View attachment 827733
View attachment 827734
An absolute bull. No manners, but very lovey.
Oh my god.

It wasn't by your bedroom door(unless you live in a tent) so it didn't love you enough :oops:
He left it down by the back shed entrance, where I keep my victi..... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I see. It's just the fact that with this one the left arm isn't joined to the body, yet he went back, picked it up and placed it where it would be attached... Such a weird little good boy.

The problem with this statement is the phrase “animal instinct”. All mammals and birds are smart and communicative. We didn’t pop out of nowhere.

But wouldn't communication or signs of affection like this towards people be regarded as instinctual? They wouldn't learn how to do this anywhere.

But wouldn't communication or signs of affection like this towards people be regarded as instinctual? They wouldn't learn how to do this anywhere.

Maybe wild cats like lions or such do this in the wild too to their alphas? I'm guessing tigers wouldn't as they are solitary, but the ones who live in flocks

Its the displaying them in such an odd way, right in my oath that weird me out. Something a serial killer would do. They look so purposefully placed.

True. My old cat once left a dead possum with head resting on the food bowl of the cat owned by my then GF. Freaked the other cat out.

Maybe wild cats like lions or such do this in the wild too to their alphas? I'm guessing tigers wouldn't as they are solitary, but the ones who live in flocks

I always saw cats as thinking of us as food and kitty litter cleaning servants. We will probably never really know everything there is about their habits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just reckon they think we make great pets

And they're actually bringing us food and not rewarding us for anything as we originally thought :tearsofjoy:

A couple I am great mates got a black Labby/retriever cross puppy when they lived in Pakistan and moved with them to Malawi and then Costa Rica where after a great long life she passed away last year.

Aside from being an Einstein of the dog world she was a great swimmer and body surfer. Will try and find a vid of her surfing shore breaks.

A couple I am great mates got a black Labby/retriever cross puppy when they lived in Pakistan and moved with them to Malawi and then Costa Rica where after a great long life she passed away last year.

Aside from being an Einstein of the dog world she was a great swimmer and body surfer. Will try and find a vid of her surfing shore breaks.
I'd enjoy seeing that very much.

And a friggen globe trotter.

So at this time of the year I don’t want my cat to be outside at night without me. The snakes around here hunt at night when it’s warm. I’d back her in a proper fight, but not against a big snake.

I’m out the front. I just went out the back and called her. She came straight to me, followed me out the front, and is now purring at my feet.

She is smart.

Does no-one have birds?

These two are conures, South American parrots about the size of a lorikeet.

20190421_101542.jpg

Dingster is the orange one.

I’d better not be ******* green.
The green one is the clever one, he's the one who will put phrases he knows together to tell me what he wants. Eg, when I put their cages outside to get some freedom, he will use the two completely separately learned phrases "birdie wants' and "go to bed" together to tell me that he thinks it's time to go inside. All fruit is apple, or "'pull", and all vegetables are corn ("corrr"). Surprisingly, grapes are classified as a vegetable, and sunflower seed are a fruit...

The yellow one is pretty, but dumb as a box of hammers. We're pretty sure he fell out of a high nest as a chick...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back