May 8, 2011
loɔɐʇıou:
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Teams: The Allies Vs Vic Metro.

Teams: TBA prior to Monday 9pm AEST.

Form: Both these sides have dropped just the one game so far. Metro were surprisingly laid low by SA while The Allies were undone by an improving Vic Country. Apart from that stumble The Allies have looked imperious, thumping SA, NSW&ACT and WA. They have an ability to get on a roll and not let any team get back into the game. Metro, on the other hand, have put together just a couple of quarters of dominance per game, then limped over the line in most of their games. Their effort and dedication cannot be questioned but thir match fitness and ability to sustain their performance over the course of a whole match certainly is.

Summary: This is the game that will determine the Ninth State of Origin Championship. Simply put, this is a must win game for both sides. The equation won't become entirely clear until Vic Country finish their match against NSW&ACT, but there are only a few scenarios where the winner of this game could possibly finish without the trophy. The game itself should be a cracker with both teams possessing the ability to knock the other out of the game with a 5 minute burst of scoring. The Allies will need to guard against some of the competition's most prolific players while Metro will need to concentrate for all four quarters and avoid the late burnouts that have them relying on their opposition's poor accuracy to keep their margin comfortable.

This is why we've been playing for the last two weeks. This is a chance at State of Origin immortality.

Ahh IMS and the homeless bums, should be entertaining distracting them with food...

This isn't a "But your not even a state post" I'm sure you are and do a lovely job.

What I really want to know is who makes up the Allies?

Tassie, QLD and maybe Mexico?

Anyone else?

This isn't a "But your not even a state post" I'm sure you are and do a lovely job.

What I really want to know is who makes up the Allies?

Tassie, QLD and maybe Mexico?

Anyone else?

We've taken Mexico sadly as some view Melbexico due to the mesh of cultures.

They can take Brazil, you know, trees. :thumbsu:

Allies have been the team of the tourney and will take this one out.

Didn't take long in this thread. Only 1 post. Had to be that muppet Freakie too, perfect example of the Metros
Didn't take long in this thread. First post from IMS. Had to expect he would bring out the tiresome "muppet" term. I'm looking forward to some new material in Season 16.

Didn't take long in this thread. Only 1 post. Had to be that muppet Freakie too, perfect example of the Metros

Look ma I caught me a big one! Teletubby*

*Teletubby is a registered trade mark that does not belong to Freakie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just remember that we rejected the bloke that is your leading goalkicker. If you guys win it's because of my charity of giving you players.

We've taken Mexico sadly as some view Melbexico due to the mesh of cultures.

They can take Brazil, you know, trees. :thumbsu:

Not on your life Stfly!

Mexico is right behind the Allies as their cult hero will take them to victory. They've got huge fiestas lined up for the victory. As I raise the cup my fellow hombres will raise a tacco, before heading to KFC for their celebratory family feast in my honor.

Not on your life Stfly!

Mexico is right behind the Allies as their cult hero will take them to victory. They've got huge fiestas lined up for the victory. As I raise the cup my fellow hombres will raise a tacco, before heading to KFC for their celebratory family feast in my honor.

That's funny, they told me you owe them shitloads of money for drugs and they're planning to kill you.

Should I have told you that?

Oh looky here...

Metro using the old Australian Cricket team trick, try to attack the captain of the opposition as a collective and hope it works in their favor to debilitate the remainder of the squad.

Well boys, good luck with your project, but our boys are as solid as a rock, we have proven well and truly how far ahead of the rest of the competition we are, and will be happy to do so again this week.

Easty, yeah, he's a reject, a reject that leads the competition in goals and is now a more committed part of the Allies than he ever would have been a Metro... Jobby is taking this competition by storm and I am loving every second of taking him under my wing and watching him blossom, will be even sweeter when he wraps up the goal kicking in this match against a side that think he is a discard.. Jobby is superior to your entire list in so many ways. Also, good to see as leader of this group of, whatever you call yourselves, you have already qualified your upcoming loss. :thumbsu:

Hey Fly, I don't even read your posts in this competition, you seem to just be a confused little insect since you became part of this rabble, you need to head back to Gumby stadium and fast. So yes, missed the reference.

beez, Muppet is a new and fresh assessment of the Metro list, but I take your advice on board, I will get some new material the minute that you stop bluffing everyone else about being a solid poster, you are the pure epitome of "being stale", lack of Hitler vids have lowered your standing, but that's about all you have right?

Freakie, :D Still bitter about being a poor man's IMS at the Roys.. It's ok beautiful, people will find you entertaining one day...

This is all too easy for the Allies...

1311792525915.gif

I own you now IMS I win you in some fancy raffle at the Roy's award night and now you sit on my mantle piece alongside my trophy for winning the u/9's cross country

I own you now IMS I win you in some fancy raffle at the Roy's award night and now you sit on my mantle piece alongside my trophy for winning the u/9's cross country

I rest my case.. Even the Roys are pinning their hopes that you can reach the lofty heights I did by giving you an award named after me.. It's cute.. :thumbsu:

Excellent response by you TPM, you are garnering quite the reputation for not being able to use your big boy words.. You keep plugging away there junior... :thumbsu:

Just remember that we rejected the bloke that is your leading goalkicker. If you guys win it's because of my charity of giving you players.

And yet that will be your downfall, I will personally hand your poor excuse of a team a loss that will hand us the State Of Origin Trophy & be the carnivals leading goalkicker.

Extremely poor co-captaincy Easty, you fail again you peanut :eek:

I rest my case.. Even the Roys are pinning their hopes that you can reach the lofty heights I did by giving you an award named after me.. It's cute.. :thumbsu:

Excellent response by you TPM, you are garnering quite the reputation for not being able to use your big boy words.. You keep plugging away there junior... :thumbsu:

Shhh.

You don't have to try to impress me, we all know it took you half an hour to write that essay.

I applaud your effort.

Shhh.

You don't have to try to impress me, we all know it took you half an hour to write that essay.

I applaud your effort.

Yep, half an hour... :rolleyes:

Just be careful there though, I have a small concern that you might be stretching yourself using all of your big boy words in one post.. Balance them out, then you can contribute to the thread as a whole.. :thumbsu:

Just be careful there though, I have a small concern that you might be stretching yourself using all of your big boy words in one post.. Balance them out, then you can contribute to the thread as a whole.. :thumbsu:

That's asking a bit too much isn't it? The Puppet Master isn't known for his 'above average' posting ability.

More than half an hour?

I must say, that surprises me greatly.

It seems to be a rare case of effort >>>>>>>>>>> overall quality of the post.

Normally it's the other way round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back