State of Origin Series XVIII Round 4: South Australia vs Vic Metro @ Football Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Negative I’m on the wing
Spin Crave GIF by Wingstop

Two best on ground performances in a row from midfield.

Compared to one botched run home at full forward, and one absolute robbing at the hands of Swamprats coaching staff and Jewelsbon in the last round.

After all these years it’s become evident - I’m a midfielder! And the best the league has seen.

Compared to one botched run home at full forward, and one absolute robbing at the hands of Swamprats coaching staff and Jewelsbon in the last round.

After all these years it’s become evident - I’m a midfielder! And the best the league has seen.
I think its time

Okey for the midfield

Pleased to see that you've finally developed some self esteem - it's long overdue......

Pleased to see that you've finally developed some self esteem - it's long overdue......

Mate, you should have seen okeydoke7 strutting his stuff at the Vic Metro launch. He was so humble that not only did he take the time to sign autographs and take selfies with everyone present, he actually ensured every single random outside the venue afterwards got the same experience as the paying crowd. It didn't even matter if they were Qooty fans or not.

Mate, you should have seen okeydoke7 strutting his stuff at the Vic Metro launch. He was so humble that not only did he take the time to sign autographs and take selfies with everyone present, he actually ensured every single random outside the venue afterwards got the same experience as the paying crowd. It didn't even matter if they were Qooty fans or not.
He only does that at launches now? He's slipping.

When okey first joined the Rats, he introduced himself to his new team mates. When he was finished, he said, "Well I've said enough about me. Who else would like to say something about me?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back