State of Origin Series XVIII Round 1: Allies vs South Australia @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

U2tigers ' position will come under scrutiny after that performance
I think por_please_ya's behaviour here was very unsportsmanlike.

She knew she was rucking against U2tigers And was therefore at a ridiculously unfair advantage from the start.

In time name of fair competition and spirit of the game, I think what she should've done was offer to ruck with both hands tied behind her back... and spend the first half off the ground so Bono can get a few hit outs uncontested... while he stands on a teammate's shoulders.

I think por_please_ya's behaviour here was very unsportsmanlike.

She knew she was rucking against U2tigers And was therefore at a ridiculously unfair advantage from the start.

In time name of fair competition and spirit of the game, I think what she should've done was offer to ruck with both hands tied behind her back... and spend the first half off the ground so Bono can get a few hit outs uncontested... while he stands on a teammate's shoulders.

BREAKING NEWS:

The Allies lodge protest against por_please_ya for going against Spirit of Qooty

Thanks for posting NaturalDisaster

Good game South Australia, I don't actually recall ever having a win against you yet in this..

Seems that spookism Meme from years ago must be cursed

Yep one really does know their Ruck career is over after a flogging like that.

I didn't think Porps had a chance of mixing it against me.

Well done Porps and S.A. for the win.
I'm fairly confident you will be competitive in the ruck in Round 5 of this origin series.

Yep one really does know their Ruck career is over after a flogging like that.

I didn't think Porps had a chance of mixing it against me.

Well done Porps and S.A. for the win.
Lucky you didn't do an av bet, they're so embarrassing to lose. 😳

Good game SA - and cheers to you for posting NaturalDisaster

damicky - at what point in us losing would you call it an emergency!!! Put me on and I would have done it for the team!!
not bad.gif

this result sucks a big one! but not in a good way...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know right.

Bloke turns into a potato when we're playing for premiership points.
To make matters worse, He's lost a few premiership points on the team sheets in recent seasons as well :straining:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back