State of Origin Series XVIII Round 3: Allies v Vic Country at the SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

1688895016735.png

1688895211849.png

SERIES XVIII - ROUND 3
Allies vs Vic Country

Last Time

Vic Country hosted the Allies at Kyabram Recreation Reserve and the country bumpkins jumped the mighty Allies and lead throughout winning 16.14.110 to 9.8.62.
Looking at the sim posting and it looks like the Allies were simmed as the home team so we should resim that travesty.
royboy2 kicked 4 while Supersuns Robertio and Pickitt had plenty of the qooty. damicky and Strigoi were the best for the Allies.

Last Match
Vic Metro 12.9.81 lost to Allies 12.17.89
SA 13.10.88 lost to Vic Country 19.11.125

Who's In Form?

Allies
moginie came off the bench to give the Allies the ascendency in the ruck smashing NaturalDisaster. GWS Goose had 22 possies and a knock out goal and PMBangers with 2 clutch last quarter goals helped seal the comeback win in what was an even team performance in the rain.

Vic Country
Tigerturbulance and Frothies Mcveigh both kicked 5 while Ocha905 and FootyGuy13 had 24 possies and AnUltimateRessie had 22 possies as the Counts pulled away to a comfortable win in the second half. Let it be known Broken played in a winning game.

Matchups I Want To See
Mrs Turbo vs Tigerturbulance - xxxx yeah!!
The Filth Wizard vs manangatang - what lengths will Mang go to curb TFW dominating?

Captains please have your teamsheets in by 11.59PM AEST Tuesday. Game day is this Wednesday 12th July.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so touched you keep a little photo album full of all my avatars on your bedside table!
I need them for my voodoo dolls, blood sacrifice rituals and other occult activities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back