State of Origin Series XVIII Round 1: Vic Country vs Western Australia @ Moon Oval, Rochester

Remove this Banner Ad

8rctisy-png.1720750

11122021_PBEArticle_LoadingScreen-2.png

State of Origin Series XVIII is underway in Round 1 with a strong Victoria Country team hosting the defending Origin champions Western Australia in a blockbuster matchup.

Both State Teams come into this series boasting an embarrassment of riches in talent as some of the biggest names in Qooty will be taking the field. For Vic Country, under the leadership of manangatang and his deputy, the legendary Pie 4 Life they will be seeking to get the Counts off to the perfect start by knocking off the reigning champs. The Country side includes superstars like the architects of the Ophidian Old Boys premiership Tigerturbulance and Elton Johns Wig, along with the beloved Wowsh, a notorious TROGLODYTE, a non-contributor who sits on his arse, multiple premiership-winning clutch sloth brahj and ClarkeM just to name a few.

Standing in their way is a truly stacked line-up from Western Australia. The who's who of the SFA led by co-captains multiple Beez Trophy winning icon TheInjuryFactory as the game's leading goalkicker Tarkyn_24 have a powerful squad at their disposal in the Origin championship defense. With talent like Dragons premiership captain serial_thrilla, Gumby king Falconista, the most recent Beez Trophy winning Warriors captain Tonga Bob along with the likes of Barrybran who has collected basically every accolade available in the game, and Furies co-pilot omgfridge.

It promises to be an exciting clash as two titans come face to face to kick-off State of Origin XVIII!

Captains please get your teamsheets in by midnight, sim will be posted Wednesday.

manangatang, Pie 4 Life let me know if you would like a particular venue for this game.​

8rctisy-png.1720750

View attachment 1727856

State of Origin Series XVIII is underway in Round 1 with a strong Victoria Country team hosting the defending Origin champions Western Australia in a blockbuster matchup.

Both State Teams come into this series boasting an embarrassment of riches in talent as some of the biggest names in Qooty will be taking the field. For Vic Country, under the leadership of manangatang and his deputy, the legendary Pie 4 Life they will be seeking to get the Counts off to the perfect start by knocking off the reigning champs. The Country side includes superstars like the architects of the Ophidian Old Boys premiership Tigerturbulance and Elton Johns Wig, along with the beloved Wowsh, a notorious TROGLODYTE, a non-contributor who sits on his arse, multiple premiership-winning clutch sloth brahj and ClarkeM just to name a few.

Standing in their way is a truly stacked line-up from Western Australia. The who's who of the SFA led by co-captains multiple Beez Trophy winning icon TheInjuryFactory as the game's leading goalkicker Tarkyn_24 have a powerful squad at their disposal in the Origin championship defense. With talent like Dragons premiership captain serial_thrilla, Gumby king Falconista, the most recent Beez Trophy winning Warriors captain Tonga Bob along with the likes of Barrybran who has collected basically every accolade available in the game, and Furies co-pilot omgfridge.

It promises to be an exciting clash as two titans come face to face to kick-off State of Origin XVIII!

Captains please get your teamsheets in by midnight, sim will be posted Wednesday.

manangatang, Pie 4 Life let me know if you would like a particular venue for this game.​
That's not so hot.

Hope all the WA folk bought their passports. Wouldn't want you stranded at the border.
Good thing I got in early and annexed the Pyrenees region for Western Australia then hey? Took some of the goldfields too while nobody was watching.

(oh I've also claimed Tongala because reasons)

1688344142045.png

8rctisy-png.1720750

View attachment 1727856

weird choice to put ClarkeM in the OP

Good thing I got in early and annexed the Pyrenees region for Western Australia then hey? Took some of the goldfields too while nobody was watching.

View attachment 1727941
You can take Ballarat as well

View attachment 1727941
Imagine only being the 2nd best Glenelg in the country. 🤣

You can take Ballarat as well
Nah we're goo- hang on there's a couple of decent breweries there, so we'll claim it as a Special Economic Zone.

You can keep the rest of their bullsh*t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont act too innocent, calling the rest bullshit.

Ballarat gets a bad rap for some reason, usually it was just bendigo people but has now spread.
Stop focusing on the negatives. I like your breweries, that is plenty.

Kennedy Parker we'd love to host this game at Moon Oval, Rochester. It was the scene of some really devastating floods last year, so we thought we'd lift the spirits of the locals and display our dominance right before their very eyes.

Screen-Shot-2021-03-22-at-5.38.54-pm-1170x658.png

Plus we can all hit the Qetball Courts for a follow-up battle after the game (those of us who don't pull our mammies, that is).

View attachment 1727941
you're welcome to Tongala. Ever since they shut down the dairy exhibit and you couldn't get the fresh thickshakes, there's no reason to visit.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back