State of Origin Series XVIII Round 3: Allies v Vic Country at the SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

1 : 21.56 {lHBF} - Pie 4 Life uses Hatchy1992 as a stepladder. Great mark.

Toe to toe throughout, it could be argued that Hatchy1992 had the better game against Pie 4 Life - although there was very little in it. - 93m from 5 to 98
Die Captain America GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

the Vic Country coach should be sacked,

Tigerturbulance 0 (On) 1.52 (Off) 87.34 (On) Total : 15%

taking 245kg of Love muscle out of the game and thinking a 32kg BallaratBulldog could handle the pocket rocket that Mrs Turbo is was delusional and cost us the game, that and the fact we scored less

taking 245kg of Love muscle out of the game and thinking a 32kg BallaratBulldog could handle the pocket rocket that Mrs Turbo is was delusional and cost us the game, that and the fact we scored less

Sounds like someone needs to be dropped out of the 20.

Sounds like someone needs to be dropped out of the 20.
don't be so harsh on yourself BallaratBulldog, its not your fault the team didn't lower their eyes and see you as a small fat rotund marking option.

personally I would keep you in our 20 next game

don't be so harsh on yourself BallaratBulldog, its not your fault the team didn't lower their eyes and see you as a small fat rotund marking option.

personally I would keep you in our 20 next game

Oh no, it’s you who is in danger of being dropped. Only 15% ground time? Coach doesn’t like you. Try a bribery.

A little bird told me Mrs Turbo has the upper hand on that 245k love muscle...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back