State of Origin Series XVIII Round 1: Vic Country vs Western Australia @ Moon Oval, Rochester

Remove this Banner Ad

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Vic Country : 19.8.122
Western Australia : 23.9.147
=====================================
In a resume-material performance, TheInjuryFactory exposed FootyGuy13's frailties. - 98m from 1 to 99.
♫ All around me are familiar faces / Worn out places, worn out faces ♫

Bitterly disappointed in myself for laying just two tackles. A downhill skier performance.

Congrats to WA. Now lets drink the town dry.

Thanks NaturalDisaster for posting and manangatang and the Counts for having us in Rochester.

Dardy performance WA- let's keep this going in perpetuity!

Great effort from the reigning champs! omgfridge TheInjuryFactory Barrybran showing why they're Mobbs Medallists, Falconista with more taps than Reece Plumbing, Tarkyn_24 showing why he's kicked more goals than anyone by kicking more goals than anyone, MWPP did a good Peter Matera impression (and Matera92 doing a good MWPP impression), Agent93 the goal sneak, the backline keeping things tidy... that was a mint performance by everyone! Bush Chooks all round!

Thanks Counts for the past few days, you're good neighbours. Thanks for the good people of Rochy for hosting us (shout out to the Shamrock & the bakery!!), Elton Johns Wig you were brave, FootyGuy13 you were prolific and that was one helluva qooty debut Ocha905 (it reminded me of a young Bob back in season 29).

CARNA F*CKEN SANDGROPERS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
They can’t even stop us on the ******* moon!

Thanks for the week Vic Country, thanks for posting NaturalDisaster and well done to my teammates on a great performance. Love a high scoring game of QOOTY

Great effort from the reigning champs! omgfridge TheInjuryFactory Barrybran showing why they're Mobbs Medallists, Falconista with more taps than Reece Plumbing, Tarkyn_24 showing why he's kicked more goals than anyone by kicking more goals than anyone, MWPP did a good Peter Matera impression (and Matera92 doing a good MWPP impression), Agent93 the goal sneak, the backline keeping things tidy... that was a mint performance by everyone! Bush Chooks all round!

Thanks Counts for the past few days, thanks for the good people of Rochy for hosting us (shout out to the Shamrock & the bakery!!), you're good neighbours. Elton Johns Wig you were brave, FootyGuy13 you were prolific and that was one helluva qooty debut Ocha905 (it reminded me of a young Bob back in season 29).

CARNA F*CKEN SANDGROPERS!!!!!!!!!!
That's a high score. Was this a training run? Nice work WA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back