State of Origin Series XVIII Round 3: Allies v Vic Country at the SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Death, taxes, Headless Contributing nothing in Qooty games.

Cheers for the game Counts.

How nice it must be to play on a team with a full forward who can kick goals when the game is on the line.

Yes Or Yes GIF by TWICE

Well played to the Allies and thanks for the bants. If you win SOO the trophy parade will be like the 2000 Olympic torch relay.

Now to get the Mr. Burns chiropractor treatment after a brutal qooty match.

You're biased regarding the EKA. Why don't Rising Star Winners :star: get badges ?

Lots of other more fringe SFA awards get badges. ;)

Rising Star badges need to be retrospective to properly address this issue properly.

No self interest here. Thinking about Membling here.

Do you want to grow the game or what ?

How many times do you need to hear this before it sinks in Sun Ra ...
office- really.gif

The EKA is where it is at! - where it has ALWAYS been and is why EKA Winners get a badge!

Tigerturbu 0 3 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 14

Mrs Turbo 0 4 5 7 0 1 0 0 0 42
Sadly didnt really get to play directly on the Big Fella, (probably a bit scared) but I will take the DTs as the measure of success every day of the week.
No excuses re time on/off, position played or anything just a straight out I am the better player - obviously!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Ill be in the votes again.

Must be short priced favourite to win player of the tournament and all but secure my imminent entry to the hall of fame.
All SFA first friend, baby steps.

All the big moves paid off. ShaunDuggan and BRAB were huge and Mrs Turbo led the defense magnificently. GWS Goose another cracking game along with Strigoi and my good buddy hotchilli provided good run out of defense. The Filth Wizard is building nicely in front of goals and got some good support from Kennedy Parker in a tight game with 2 goals. A mint performance!

Thanks for the bantz Counts and for your time dear Wosh

Death, taxes, Headless Contributing nothing in Qooty games.

Cheers for the game Counts.

How nice it must be to play on a team with a full forward who can kick goals when the game is on the line.

Yes Or Yes GIF by TWICE
Like VIC Metro ? and gab213 yeah ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back