State of Origin SERIES XVIII - GRAND FINAL - ALLIES V VIC METRO - Bellerive Oval (incl. MVP pg 11)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough loss Mets, better head off to those golden showers we heard so much about.

Good on us Allies, great GF and great series! Thanks to all who made it run.

And thanks as always to Wosh for the posting and suspense...

Congrats Superfriends for taking out SoO XVIII: The Ocho.

Massive thank you to everyone who not only put the series together but have promoted it over the journey. Long may it continue.

View attachment 1750463

Votes are tallied, I would like to congratulate Tonga Bob from Western Australia on being crowned the MVP of State of Origin Series XVIII with a final total of 6 votes, narrowly edging out DemonJim, okeydoke7, Cap and Robertio in a tight count.

PlayerVotes
Tonga Bob
6​
DemonJim
5​
okeydoke7
5​
Cap
5​
Robertio
5​
MP_
4​
por_please_ya
4​
Elton Johns Wig
4​
Philreich
3​
BRAB
3​
TheInjuryFactory
2​
Falconista
2​
GWS Goose
2​
Greenery
2​
NaturalDisaster
2​
Grand Uncle Horace
1​
ShaunDuggan
1​
gab213
1​
Hatchy1992
1​
VeinGlorious
1​
sausageroll
1​
Being MVP of a series we came last in:

1690155114066.png

Japan Sunglasses GIF

Godzilla is very pleased with the win by the Allies.

Congrats Superfriends for taking out SoO XVIII: The Ocho.

Massive thank you to everyone who not only put the series together but have promoted it over the journey. Long may it continue.

Being MVP of a series we came last in:

View attachment 1752024
Gosh!

You really are up there with Okey and Cadsky as an attention whore.

Gosh!

Hey Gramps, good to hear from you!

My presence here is to simply reply to the tags of others, and to congratulate some folk for doing some good work. I'll leave the whoring to okeydoke7 Cadsky & the Whore Tree.

Any other Leagues I can win this season?

Well done Allies
There may be a reserves competition coming in that may interest you Bono

Gosh!

Hello horry. Would you like a list of my sfa achievements? It won't be long but it does include captaining your beloved club, which, despite the attempts of some ungrateful teammates of yours, I do still count as an a accomplishment.

Everyone knows that the Rising Star is just a made up award by peeps who still don't know what they are doing - giving an award to other peeps who don't know what they are doing...

EKA is where it is at :)
You just said you still don’t know what you’re doing. You were on the RS Committee in S35 and you hosted the awards. 🤣🤣🤣

I think you know exactly what you're doing, except I don't know what it is or isn't.

Last edited:
Hello horry. Would you like a list of my sfa achievements? It won't be long but it does include captaining your beloved club, which, despite the attempts of some ungrateful teammates of yours, I do still count as an a accomplishment.

Do you need a hug?

Everyone knows that the Rising Star is just a made up award by peeps who still don't know what they are doing - giving an award to other peeps who don't know what they are doing...

EKA is where it is at :)
Perhaps Ill take over the EKA next year as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just said you still don’t know what you’re doing. You were on the RS Committee in S35 and you hosted the awards. 🤣🤣🤣

I think you know exactly what you're doing, except I don't know what it is or isn't.
Just because there was a committee doesn't mean that we knew what we were doing. o_O

If it wasn't for the likes of Falconista and Kilroy guiding the process for the said S35 RS committee; and the sound reasoning ability of gab213 (to stop you from going all sooky la la), we'd probably be still discussing what to do.... imo

Just because there was a committee doesn't mean that we knew what we were doing. o_O

If it wasn't for the likes of Falconista and Kilroy guiding the process for the said S35 RS committee; and the sound reasoning ability of gab213 (to stop you from going all sooky la la), we'd probably be still discussing what to do.... imo
Well done. You proved my point. :)

BINGO.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back