State of Origin Series XVIII Round 2: Vic Metro v Allies @ Melbourne Cricket Ground

Remove this Banner Ad

I bought my blind friend a cheese grater for his birthday. A week later, he told me it was the most violent book he ever read.

I gave one to my blind friend once, he said it was the most violent book he'd ever read.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

4 : 18.19 {rW} - HARPSichord tucks the ball under his arm and scoots away.
4 : 18.23 {rW} - @HARPSichord sees an open goal.
4 : 18.3 {rW} - What a statement by HARPSichord.
I am actually HIM.

Too good in the end. Cheers for the game and bantz Vic Metro lads and ladettes. Thanks for posting Wosh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I hate PMBangers

Thanks for posting Wosh and thanks for the game allies (not you Kennedy Parker, you good for nothing...shakes fists)
Dear ND,

As a bit of advice from a league legend, you should drop the inauthentic faux tough guy persona because it really does not fit a guy who is about as intimidating as a wet fart.

Thank you for participating and good luck in the rest of State of Origin, another successful Kennedy Parker initiative.

Sincerely,
Your superstar administrator
Kennedy Parker

Dear ND,

As a bit of advice from a league legend, you should drop the inauthentic faux tough guy persona because it really does not fit a guy who is about as intimidating as a wet fart.

Thank you for participating and good luck in the rest of State of Origin, another successful Kennedy Parker initiative.

Sincerely,
Your superstar administrator
Kennedy Parker

Dear KP,

I really do not care what you think.

Thanks for participating and good luck in the rest of SoO.

Sincerely,
Your ex admin.
NaturalDisaster

Last edited:
Dear KP,

I really do not care what you think.

Thanks for participating and good luck in the rest of SoO.

Sincerely,
Your ex admin.
NaturalDisaster
Got you posting more in a 3 day origin match thread mostly responding to me, than you have for most Furies match thread in S35.

You're welcome.

Sana GIF

I bought my blind friend a cheese grater for his birthday. A week later, he told me it was the most violent book he ever read.

Just be lucky he didn't confuse it with a waifu pillow.

Got you posting more in a 3 day origin match thread mostly responding to me, than you have for most Furies match thread in S35.

You're welcome.

Sana GIF

Did you ever get the information that you requested?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back