State of Origin Series XVIII Round 4: South Australia vs Vic Metro @ Football Park

Remove this Banner Ad

8rctISY.png

6JarNgT.png

Round 3 Results:

SA
- #LoveTheBye

Vic Metro - upset win over the Western Australians by 32 points

Best Players:

SA
- none, obviously

Vic Metro - okeydoke7 with 119 DTs & 12 Tackles, gab213 with 7 Goals (after šŸ© against The Allies)

Matchups I would like to see:

Cubs2Lions vs James Colorado (Centre)

por_please_ya vs NaturalDisaster (Ruck)

Prediction:

SA by 23 points

Captains, please have your Teamsheets in by 11.59PM AEST Friday. Match day is Sunday 16th July.

Last edited:

View attachment 1736586

SA vs Vic Metro​

Matchups I would like to see:
Cubs2Lions vs James Colorado (Centre)
Me and James Colorado at the opening bounce on match-day :love:

Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

How much hair gel and lynx are we going to suffer through this week?

Ask the residents of Frankston after the Furies end of season trip. And then remember this time, it's nothing but Metros.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to save a dead marriage mate. Even moved to Brisbane to try but it was on life support by that point. Now have 2 young fellas pestering Mum to move back to Adelaide with Dad.

Trying to save a dead marriage mate. Even moved to Brisbane to try but it was on life support by that point. Now have 2 young fellas pestering Mum yo move back to Adelaide with Dad.
Sorry to hear that mate, I hope your kids come back to Adelaide and spend time with you again :thumbsu:

Trying to save a dead marriage mate. Even moved to Brisbane to try but it was on life support by that point. Now have 2 young fellas pestering Mum to move back to Adelaide with Dad.
Hope things work out for you.

Besides, we don't want the young fellas lining up for Vic and/or QLD in the future.

Sorry to hear that mate, I hope your kids come back to Adelaide and spend time with you again :thumbsu:
They do. No winners out of divorce especially young children. We have both moved on with different partners. It breaks your heart when your kids don't like their future step dad.

Is this the 213th time you've had the gift of the gab?
Not quite there yet but it's my goal, might kick 213 goals before I get there

Hope things work out for you.

Besides, we don't want the young fellas lining up for Vic and/or QLD in the future.
They both call themselves South Aussies. Eldest born at the Epworth moved to Adelaide at 9 months. Younger fella born at the Ashford.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back