State of Origin Series XVIII Round 1: Allies vs South Australia @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

What a game!! Thanks for the week Allies, has been fun to banter with you. Hope we meet again so I can give U2tigers another shellacking ;)

pokemon xy GIF

What a game!! Thanks for the week Allies, has been fun to banter with you. Hope we meet again so I can give U2tigers another shellacking ;)

pokemon xy GIF
You will not get the opportunity to because we've already given Bono his Make-A-Wish. He only gets one.

Allies we will regroup from this crushing defeat, if only The Filth Wizard was more accurate in front of goal this would've been ours.

I also feel as if GWS Goose could've done more, not a lot of defensive running, possibly making him a drop candidate for game 2

Hooroo x
Bangers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for posting NaturalDisaster

Well done to the South Aussies on their win, they wanted it more and they got the win.

We've got a lot to work on for the next game, hopefully I will actually do something useful in the next game, I am very disappointed with his I played in my first taste of State of Origin.

Allies we will regroup from this crushing defeat, if only The Filth Wizard was more accurate in front of goal this would've been ours.

I also feel as if GWS Goose could've done more, not a lot of defensive running, possibly making him a drop candidate for game 2

Hooroo x
Bangers
Please, I was dominant in the contest, just needed a few to come with me.
I was close enough to best on
My 6 tackles probably gets me a a vote or 2

Ah that’s a bugger. Can’t beat an epic to launch the series.
Was a great game, but was it in the spirit of qricket?

I am appalled. Outraged even.
Is it time yet?
I've got my TV set up and ready to go.... watch the Allies take it home easy

View attachment 1729417

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllies
It took me ten minutes to realise tis said "Go Allies."

I thought it said Goalies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back