State of Origin Series XVIII Round 1: Allies vs South Australia @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgot you lived here! How come you're playing for the Allies?! 🤨🧐
Born in and spent my first 18 years in Sydney.

Unlucky, Allies.

On the bright side, I did make a very nice chicken curry this evening.

Young pup…
Absolutely. I remember when we found your birth certificate. I was trying to get them to send it to you, but we couldn't figure out a way of chiseling it from the cave wall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made a stack of Clarkemonies as part of the contract. Be a peach and win a B&F for me.
With my lack of posting the last few seasons (and looking ahead) I don't see a B&F coming my way unfortunately. Life is just too crazy at present for me to give it a crack!
But of course I will continue to make you proud!

Absolutely. I remember when we found your birth certificate. I was trying to get them to send it to you, but we couldn't figure out a way of chiseling it from the cave wall.
It was Grand Uncle Horace who chiselled it. It’s a historic site and can’t be removed

It was Grand Uncle Horace who chiselled it. It’s a prehistoric site and can’t be removed
I know there's a typo there somewhere. Because it's supposed to be an historic site. So I did some digging and that wasn't the issue. so I've edited the post to reflect correct grammar and semantics.

Distraught Allies players can now call a special phone number to discuss their disappointment. It's 1800 101010 - that's 1800 won nothing won nothing won nothing :).

I haven’t seen this nasty side to you before

Is this your new, tough guy persona?

I haven’t seen this nasty side to you before

Is this your new, tough guy persona?
Mate I play for the Rats - winning isn't something I'm used to lately, so I'm just enjoying it.

Mrs Goose loves a week off as well.
So much so that she takes most weeks off despite how often I buy her flowers
Maybe she's not so much in to 'gift giving' Goosey-
Do you do things for her (especially without being asked to) or perhaps compliment her; maybe that will get her more involved ;)

Distraught Allies players can now call a special phone number to discuss their disappointment. It's 1800 101010 - that's 1800 won nothing won nothing won nothing :).
I dont like losing at all philreich - but that did at least make me smile

Remove this Banner Ad

Back