State of Origin Series XVIII Round 1: Allies vs South Australia @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

8rctisy-png.1720750

11122021_PBEArticle_LoadingScreen-3.png

State of Origin Series XVIII is underway in Round 1 with a stacked Allies team hosting the State of Origin juggernaut that is South Australia.

Despite always boasting one of the most talented squads every year, the Allies have historically underachieved in the State of Origin carnival having never made it into a SoO Grand Final since the concept was revived in Series XIV in 2019. That is something captain damicky and vice-captain Dingster will be looking to change with the likes of Hall of Fame Admins Kennedy Parker and The Filth Wizard who are also the co-captains of the greatest premiership team in history, in addition to superstar Bears captain tony, veteran ShaunDuggan, premiership player U2tigers along with a bonanza of rising stars like MayTheNorthBeWithU, crazywildhorse and Braklet.

The South Australians, this time under the leadership of Hall of Fame Rookie sausageroll and East Side icon por_please_ya will be aiming to continue a golden run in recent Origin series, with South Australians having played off in every grand final since the concept's return in 2019 (Series XIV) - winning it twice. They will be looking to go one better after falling short against Western Australia in the previous decider. With the likes dual SoO-winning captain, the architect of the famed #stackedsix spookism in the squad, along with philreich, jackster83 and Pugsley. It is a team full of All-SFA players, Mobbs Medallists and legends of the game that will be hard to beat in Series XVIII.

It promises to be an exciting clash as two titans come face to face to kick-off State of Origin XVIII!

Captains please get your teamsheets in by midnight, sim will be posted Wednesday.

damicky Dingster let me know if you would like a particular venue for this game.​

8rctisy-png.1720750

View attachment 1727857

State of Origin Series XVIII is underway in Round 1 with a stacked Allies team hosting the State of Origin juggernaut that is South Australia.

Despite always boasting one of the most talented squads every year, the Allies have historically underachieved in the State of Origin carnival having never made it into a SoO Grand Final since the concept was revived in Series XIV in 2019. That is something captain damicky and vice-captain Dingster will be looking to change with the likes of Hall of Fame Admins Kennedy Parker and The Filth Wizard who are also the co-captains of the greatest premiership team in history, in addition to superstar Bears captain tony, veteran ShaunDuggan, premiership player U2tigers along with a bonanza of rising stars like MayTheNorthBeWithU, crazywildhorse and Braklet.

The South Australians, this time under the leadership of Hall of Fame Rookie sausageroll and East Side icon por_please_ya will be aiming to continue a golden run in recent Origin series, with South Australians having played off in every grand final since the concept's return in 2019 (Series XIV) - winning it twice. They will be looking to go one better after falling short against Western Australia in the previous decider. With the likes dual SoO-winning captain, the architect of the famed #stackedsix spookism in the squad, along with philreich, jackster83 and Pugsley. It is a team full of All-SFA players, Mobbs Medallists and legends of the game that will be hard to beat in Series XVIII.

It promises to be an exciting clash as two titans come face to face to kick-off State of Origin XVIII!

Captains please get your teamsheets in by midnight, sim will be posted Wednesday.

damicky Dingster let me know if you would like a particular venue for this game.​
That's HOT !!!

Good luck is all I can say.
Thanks, looking at the picture of myself above, I think my shirt needs all the luck it can get. It looks like my guts are giving it a good stretching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we’ve got the fake team first up? Not even a state.
We're multiple states and territories. Given you've lost to Vic Metro, a portion of a state, so I expect us to notch up the victory easily

Remove this Banner Ad

Back