State of Origin Series XVIII | Allies Team Thread - The CHAMPS

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Friday, folks.

A brisk walk along the seafront, a few beers and maybe fish and chips is about to round out my day nicely.

It is great to hear that you are enjoying what Coolangatta has to offer

Happy Friday, folks.

A brisk walk along the seafront, a few beers and maybe fish and chips is about to round out my day nicely.
Get out your binoculars and you might see Yakker out there.

Go on and link your old ruck thread. You know you want to.

We needed it this Season with the quality of Rucks we had
There is no way I could stomach the thought of my old Ruck thread, after Tigerturbulance and Elton Johns Wig attempted to end my Rucking career. The wounds run deep.

I was close to calling an end to my Qooty career as I saw no future out of the Ruck, EJW's gloating about being the Premiership Ruck has opened old wounds.

damicky this could be a huge feel good Qootball story if you revive my Rucking career.

I do note that there are a few other great Rucks in our team though.

There is no way I could stomach the thought of my old Ruck thread, after Tigerturbulance and Elton Johns Wig attempted to end my Rucking career. The wounds run deep.

I was close to calling an end to my Qooty career as I saw no future out of the Ruck, EJW's gloating about being the Premiership Ruck has opened old wounds.

damicky this could be a huge feel good Qootball story if you revive my Rucking career.

I do note that there are a few other great Rucks in our team though.

Now you are trying an emotional approach

Interesting 🧐

Happy Friday, folks.

I could really use some fish and chips with some beer.

Dingster is going to teach the rest of you how to play the banjo

Awkward Kermit The Frog GIF by Muppet Wiki
1688301806580.gif
Um…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have quite the entourage. 😯
They are coming along to ensure the other states players don't have any unfortunate incidents provide us with moral support.

I'm keen. :) Played HBF for Roys, so happy to play there.

I'm also happy to sit it out and wait my turn since I'm new, if users that've been around longer want a run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back