State of Origin Series XVIII Round 4: Western Australian vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe just make that the SoO game ? Tigers can be the Allies and the Eagles can be WA, then you don't have to bother posting the sim ?

Good idea

Kennedy Parker, we are trying something new and innovative starting today.

Thank me for saving SoO tomorrow :)

Ship of Theseus, maybe one could argue that because all the chemical components that make up a person exist in that photo they are present in some way.
also we could use the banach-tarski paradox an build a copy.

Kennedy Parker I was in a photo once with the girl from your avatar.

Here it is.
300px-The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg

Oh hey looks like I'm there too. There's a fair bit of Cloud_ in that photo so must've been a few years ago before the name change.

I believe it was also before her birth, which was a little bit clever to have her in it.

Ship of Theseus, maybe one could argue that because all the chemical components that make up a person exist in that photo they are present in some way.

Anthony Edwards Comedy GIF

Carn you ******* Sandgropers let’s beat these ******* geeks.

Ok Allies time to put this mob of misanthropes out of their misery and back to their Sisyphean task of arguing that Langer was not the worst and most ridiculous Coach in cricket and that Mitch the Mere Marsh with an average of 27 is not the worst Number 6 in the history of Test Cricket.
Oh that's too easy, Grand Uncle Horace. He's not even the worst Australian coach. Justin Langer is only the second-worst Australian cricket coach. The worst?

Darren Lehmann come on down!

Anthony Edwards Comedy GIF

Carn you ******* Sandgropers let’s beat these ******* geeks.
Have you finally finished melting about not being allowed to leave WA and defect to Vic Metro?

Says a lot about WA, nothing similar has ever happened with Allies in the history of State of Origin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll captain this great side to one day, just you ******* wait!
Wouldn't say Vic Metro are great as the best they can muster for captaincy is NaturalDisaster , that and you are not eligible to play for them anyway.

Have you finally finished melting about not being allowed to leave WA and defect to Vic Metro?

Says a lot about WA, nothing similar has ever happened with Allies in the history of State of Origin.
I'm going to assume this is heavy satire.

I'm going to assume this is heavy satire.
Nothing satirical about it TIF. At the Allies, everybody is fully committed to the team and displays great loyalty and respect for the concept of State of Origin. Nobody even jokes about defecting to another state team, unlike WA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back