SFA Tennis - Grand Prix Hassan II [CLAY - 250]

Remove this Banner Ad

Cff870dWwAA1ZNd.jpg

SFA Tennis returns after lay-off

SarahSmiles has stunned the SFA Tennis world after the rookie upset clay court star and reigning tournament champion EJW in straight sets in round two. The Vatican City newbie took the third seed German out 6-1 6-4 to no doubt leave a few concerns for others seeds on tour, as Loonerty also moved through to the quarter finals with an upset with over fifth seed Fizzler. Karnezis_13 got the job done over Kiwi, The Half Back, whilst speaking of THB, JackNah was on the end of a "The Half Back" beating from JT, as the Mongolian number one completely destroyed his Belgian counterpart without dropping a game. Fellow seeds, Dennis Lopez and reggie moved through unscathed, whilst sixth seed NinjaSwan had to fight tooth and nail to overcome Nick Morgan. In the other match, seventh seed sportsmaniac89 just got past nahnah to move into the next round.

Round 2 Results:

[1] JT (Mongolia) defeated JackNah (Belgium) 6-0 6-0
Karnezis_13 (Seychelles) defeated The Half Back (New Zealand) 6-7 (4) 6-4 6-3
[7] sportsmaniac89 (Australia) defeated nahnah (Australia) 7-6 (6) 2-6 6-4
[4] reggie (France) defeated Nakia (Netherlands) 6-1 6-4
SarahSmiles (Vatican City) defeated [3] EJW (Germany) 6-3 7-5
[6] NinjaSwan (Monaco) defeated Nick Morgan (New Zealand) 4-6 7-5 7-5
Loonerty (Australia) defeated [5] Fizzler (Australia) 6-7 (4) 6-2 6-1
[2] Dennis Lopez (Mexico) defeated Headless (Great Britain) 6-2 6-4

Quarter Finals:

[1] JT (Mongolia)
Karnezis_13 (Seychelles)
[7] sportsmaniac89 (Australia)

[4] reggie (France)
SarahSmiles (Vatican City)
[6] NinjaSwan (Monaco)
Loonerty (Australia)
[2] Dennis Lopez (Mexico)

Now find a formula that will help me beat JT next time

Btw, P4L I forgot to update my points so did you randomise our points or use our last ones.

I use the default points and then randomise the bonuses.

Now find a formula that will help me beat JT next time

Btw, P4L I forgot to update my points so did you randomise our points or use our last ones.
SM, please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think with the inputs changing each tournament there's not much in the way of efficiencies to be had.
Yep.
I could write a program to do it but it wouldn't be worth it time wise. By the time you enter in each player's numbers, it would take longer than just doing them yourself.

Cff870dWwAA1ZNd.jpg

Seeds struggle as semis create opportunities

THREE of the top seven players were bundled out in an upset-filled round of SFA Tennis, which saw second seed Dennis Lopez barely escape with the points himself. The world number two Mexican had to do it the hard way, coming from a set down and then holding out in a mammoth tiebreaker to win 2-6 6-4 7-6 (10) to advance through to the semi-finals. He now faces the giant-killing SarahSmiles who knocked off sixth seed NinjaSwan in three sets, coming back from a set down to win. Fourth seed reggie had an easier time of it with a 6-3 6-4 victory, while Karnezis_13 knocked off the world number on in two close sets, with JT departing in the quarter finals once again.

Quarter Finals Results:

Karnezis_13 (Seychelles) defeated [1] JT (Mongolia) 7-6 (5) 7-5
[4] reggie (France) defeated [7] sportsmaniac89 (Australia) 6-3 6-4
SarahSmiles (Vatican City) defeated [6] NinjaSwan (Monaco) 5-7 7-5 7-5
[2] Dennis Lopez (Mexico) defeated Loonerty (Australia) 2-6 6-4 7-6 (10)

Semi-Finals:

Karnezis_13 (Seychelles) vs [4] reggie (France)
SarahSmiles (Vatican City) vs [2] Dennis Lopez (Mexico)

Cff870dWwAA1ZNd.jpg

Karnezis back-to-back finals as Lopez makes it to decider

UNSEEDED Seychelling? Karnezis_13 has made the final once again, making it back-to-back finals after narrowly missing out on the title in the last clay tournament. This time he knocked off fourth seed reggie in a brilliant straight sets win, which saw two tiebreakers decide the two players. In the other match, no doubt second seed Mexican Dennis Lopez had some nerves heading into the semi with SarahSmiles after the Vatican City player took down the third and sixth seeds consecutively. Lopez snuck home in the tightest two-set contest, 6-4 6-4 to make another final on the SFA Tennis Tour.

Semi-Finals Results:

Karnezis_13 (Seychelles) defeated [4] reggie (France) 7-6 (8) 7-6 (6)
[2] Dennis Lopez (Mexico) defeated SarahSmiles (Vatican City) 6-4 6-4

Final:

Karnezis_13 (Seychelles) vs. [2] Dennis Lopez (Mexico)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back