Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, equal number of bonus points

• Tie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

MMarsh given not out on 11 despite been absolutely plumb. Now on 35 and doesn’t look like getting out. Test spot all sealed up. *

Philippe should have stayed in the middle order after his sterling start to the year
I mean to be fair, from memory the guy always had been an opener up until that point, and played his shield games last year as an opener

I mean to be fair, from memory the guy always had been an opener up until that point, and played his shield games last year as an opener
I get that, it’s just frustrating to see something that worked changed immediately to his detriment.

Getting Bancroft back should allow him to move back down the order later in the season
I'll be honest in the very little I've seen of him he reminded me vaguely of Smith. Maybe that convinced me to see him as a future middle order option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautiful :)

Good on Bosisto, has been through the wringer in his first few years as a shield cricketer but there is clearly something there with him (very different style of player but similar story to Marcus Harris).

Beautiful :)

Good on Bosisto, has been through the wringer in his first few years as a shield cricketer but there is clearly something there with him (very different style of player but similar story to Marcus Harris).

So happy for Boz! 2nd ton at shield level.

Known him for ages as obviously I know most of them doing the screens for shield, futures and fury etc.

He was U19 Australian Captain to see keep that in mind.

Wait a second kane249 Bosisto tonned up too.
Must be a highway ;)

Don't @ me about Marsh. Being a bear won't save you a @ back when he predictably spuds it up at test level :p;)

Take it as a positive, he's keeping Maxwell out of the team who's a bigger spud

Back