Should Myrtleford join the O and K?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm slightly surprised with Myrtleford this year.

They may not be getting points on the seniors board but they did a damn good job beating the Bulldogs in the reserves.

I also caught them vs Raiders a while back and despite being blown out in the last quarter they played beyond any expectations for the first three.

With this new development plans in the town is it possible that could help the club keep afloat or is it too little, too late?

Myrtleford have a great Under 18's side(Alpine Eagles)which includes the better players from Bright.They are the future of the Myrtleford Saints and will be a great assest to the O&M in years to come.I heard that some of their sixteen and seventeen yr olds are having a go in the firsts already with good results.

Hey guys, can anyone tell me how myrtleford are looking this year? Have they improved as a club and what are there facilites and followings are like? Do they have a future in OM? Ive followed em for a few yrs afar and wandered how they got into so many problems? could someone give me a bit of hisory of em. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back