Event Sign some sloppy seconds

Remove this Banner Ad

What a player signed to three different clubs without his permission? No way...

PS: According to Hate, you played 16 games for the Gumbies, 8 games for the Hawks and 16 games for the Wonders.

He should do what is called a journeyman job and play for every team in nine seasons or less.

He should do what is called a journeyman job and play for every team in nine seasons or less.
The Papa Juggs approach, I like it.

Current clubs Juggs hasn't played for:
Wonders
Dragons
Swamprats
Furies

He has played a total of 298 games. He will earn SFA Life Membership in Round 2 of the upcoming season. The most number of games he has played for one club is the Demons with 68 games.

The list as follows:
DEM (68 games)
ROY (53)
CIW (41)
HAW (37)
BOM (34)
GCR (33)
LVB (17)
GUM (15)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Papa Juggs approach, I like it.

Current clubs Juggs hasn't played for:
Wonders
Dragons
Swamprats
Furies

He has played a total of 298 games. He will earn SFA Life Membership in Round 2 of the upcoming season. The most number of games he has played for one club is the Demons with 68 games.

The list as follows:
DEM (68 games)
ROY (53)
CIW (41)
HAW (37)
BOM (34)
GCR (33)
LVB (17)
GUM (15)
We need a 'i got booted from 7 clubs' badge.

True enough. That said there would not be too many poles apart posters than William Wonka and Santoz

The former seems off the wall zany; the other is void of wit.

You're about at Mariana depths now Ol Yeller. Implosion imminent surely :thumbsu:

You're about at Mariana depths now Ol Yeller. Implosion imminent surely :thumbsu:
The implosion happened mate. Notice the name change?
Squibbed it hard.

Ooops, I’ve shat myself too many times as B52, now it’s time to be the creepy uncle at parties that wants everyone to sit on his scooter.

The implosion happened mate. Notice the name change?
Squibbed it hard.

Ooops, I’ve shat myself too many times as B52, now it’s time to be the creepy uncle at parties that wants everyone to sit on his scooter.

Fitting really that he's named himself after the man influenced heavily by Stoic thought.

"If things can get worse, they will."

If that phrase doesn't sum up his SFA posting career perfectly, I'm not sure what does :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back