Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S22 Official Team Thread - B&F on Jan 7th

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats the mix now with supporters. With stew coming in thats another swan. Mainly port though i presume?
Swans - 4
Port - 16
Carlton - 1
Freo - 1
Eagles 2
Crows - 1

oh its finished? ill go have a gander

When I was talking to stew42 about being part of our trade, I linked him up with this. His immediate response was "This better not be a lunk to Two Girls One Cup"

That's when I knew he'd fit right in...:D

When I was talking to stew42 about being part of our trade, I linked him up with this. His immediate response was "This better not be a lunk to Two Girls One Cup"

That's when I knew he'd fit right in...:D
Haha he was a swampy from that moment

2_V030912TK%20387.JPG
I really hope he gets a premiership medal. the poor bastard cops it unfairly

Unlike stinklair who deserves all he gets

I really hope he gets a premiership medal. the poor bastard cops it unfairly

Unlike stinklair who deserves all he gets
Sadly it looks like the fairy tale won't eventuate.

In my fantasy world, he is already a 5 time premiership, triple Brownlow, dual Norm Smith winning, All-Australian Captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi friends.

First of all I would like to apologise for the delay in posting stats over recent weeks and also my general absence from your lives. I know it must have been tough for you all but I just been swamped with work and personal life and simply haven't had the time. It's not like I haven't been thinking of you all though (mainly Gray Day, not so much Millky95). I plan on making a full return at some stage when things settle down but until then you lazy shits will have to get your own drinks and press your own god damn pants.

Next up I would like to say a massive thanks to Ant Bear for doing the grunt work and sending me the info to update the posting stats. Made life much easier.
Although I think he only did it to see his name back on top of the posting list
He's not even on top, Stew is technically. Owned.

Oh and a big welcome to stew42 who from all reports is slotting in beautifully. Welcome mate. It's an enjoyable place to be.

Ok so now for the stats:

Posting stats.png

First note.. I almost went through and went to 2 decimal points because it looks messy atm but then I remembered spookism told me to weeks ago and I have a problem with being told what to do.

Ant Bear has fought off strong showings from rookies miggs and Far Kern to lead the posting stats. Those 3 are clearly leading the way atm. They are being perfectly supported by Cloud_, Gray Day, I Dont Care and spookism.

sportsmaniac89, Quadzilla and Power Raid consistently contributing as well which is great to see.

What the hell.. internet browser just crashed and I thought I had lost all that ^^ nearly threw the toys out of the cot again.

Anyways, quietest thread of the year last week. Probably because of the competition but also due to a lack of leadership from Millky95 and Butler. We all know Butler brings the best out in people.

I think that's about me done. It's a big post so that Far Kern Far Kern bloke better Far Kern like it.

Hi friends.

First of all I would like to apologise for the delay in posting stats over recent weeks and also my general absence from your lives. I know it must have been tough for you all but I just been swamped with work and personal life and simply haven't had the time. It's not like I haven't been thinking of you all though (mainly Gray Day, not so much Millky95). I plan on making a full return at some stage when things settle down but until then you lazy shits will have to get your own drinks and press your own god damn pants.

Next up I would like to say a massive thanks to Ant Bear for doing the grunt work and sending me the info to update the posting stats. Made life much easier.
Although I think he only did it to see his name back on top of the posting list
He's not even on top, Stew is technically. Owned.

Oh and a big welcome to stew42 who from all reports is slotting in beautifully. Welcome mate. It's an enjoyable place to be.

Ok so now for the stats:

View attachment 292276

First note.. I almost went through and went to 2 decimal points because it looks messy atm but then I remembered spookism told me to weeks ago and I have a problem with being told what to do.

Ant Bear has fought off strong showings from rookies miggs and Far Kern to lead the posting stats. Those 3 are clearly leading the way atm. They are being perfectly supported by Cloud_, Gray Day, I Dont Care and spookism.

sportsmaniac89, Quadzilla and Power Raid consistently contributing as well which is great to see.

What the hell.. internet browser just crashed and I thought I had lost all that ^^ nearly threw the toys out of the cot again.

Anyways, quietest thread of the year last week. Probably because of the competition but also due to a lack of leadership from Millky95 and Butler. We all know Butler brings the best out in people.

I think that's about me done. It's a big post so that Far Kern Far Kern bloke better Far Kern like it.
Liked for happy to see you back. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back