Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S22 Official Team Thread - B&F on Jan 7th

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Millky95 and Cloud_ up and about today. Did a result go your way recently? :)
Pantsed Geelong last night.

Makes me wonder if Hoooops wants to join us still...

Good to see Millky95 and Cloud_ up and about today. Did a result go your way recently? :)

They got out on bail on their last charge?

Yes, I beat a 14 year old in a game of chess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another unfortunate loss, but it should still mean we are top 4 despite the 3 game losing streak. Some solid performances by our rookie group the Ratpack, with Far Kern topping 100 DT points for the first time, ChristopH having a solid game off the HFF and a good debut for us by stew42. Also, miggs scored his first goal for the club, and Stephen cRowe had his best game for the club after an early switch onto Quadzilla's wing

The game stats...
r9.PNG

And therefore to the season stats. Christoph has taken the most marks with a tenuous lead over Far Kern and Sublime

round 9.PNG

We would like nothing better than to bounce back with a big win over SM and Quivorir this week. With the results of tonight, the ladder is becoming congested, and we could be in danger of dropping out of the 8 if we don't turn our form around.

Ooh thanks guys, dunno how I did it when I didn't even play the match but I'll take it:thumbsu:
Actually you haven't missed a single game since your debut, I don't think.

Quadzilla will play his 100th game for the club this week. He is one of the longest serving members of the club, having debuted back in Season 7, and despite missing the team bus several times in S17 and S18 due to being passed out in a gutter somewhere, has served as a Leadership Group member and has always been a team player.

Well done, Quaddy, on being only the 11th Swamprat to get your name on a locker. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back