Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S22 Official Team Thread - B&F on Jan 7th

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, you know what's funny? When I was first asked to join the SFA my initial response was something along the lines of... 'Nah, I don't think I'd have time for this.'

What a fantastic bloody win in one of the greatest bloody games of all time.

Who'd have thought the SFA could ease the frustration of going to war on multiple fronts over the last 24 hours?

Game stats for round 10 vs Geelong Wolves. A club record haul for Gray Day and 31 disposals for miggs, whilst Quadzilla relished the ruck posting in his milestone match. To think, we kicked 11 goals in the first term, then 9 in the third, and still only won by 5 points!

r10.PNG
So to the season stats. The forced move of our star ruck-rover to full-back to replace his under-performing fellow vice captain gave spookism a chance to make ground in the total disposals column, but also meant that I took my first marks of the season. I was beginning to think that I had 2 right hands and how useful that could be in other ways...
round 10.PNG

My performance was matchwinning.

In an Oprah Winfrey giveaway of goals, I kept the opposition full forward goalless as we established a 6 goal lead in the first quarter which set us up for the rest of the match. A Sublime performance in the context of the match, I fully expect to be given the full amount of votes in this season's B&F.

My performance was matchwinning.

In an Oprah Winfrey giveaway of goals, I kept the opposition full forward goalless as we established a 6 goal lead in the first quarter which set us up for the rest of the match. A Sublime performance in the context of the match, I fully expect to be given the full amount of votes in this season's B&F.
Have a rainbow :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woo!

200w.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back