Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S22 Official Team Thread - B&F on Jan 7th

Remove this Banner Ad

You winning this season?
Kind of. Been top 4 for most of it, lost 3 in a row after a good start but seems we're back on track.

If you're interest in what myself and one other anonymous contributor think of your posting ability on a football forum encapsulated in two numerical digits, do take the time to visit my "RANKINGS THREAD"

If you're interest in what myself and one other anonymous contributor think of your posting ability on a football forum encapsulated in two numerical digits, do take the time to visit my "RANKINGS THREAD"
pleasantly suprised. Far Kern was Far Kern stiff with an 82 Potential though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The draw should mean we hang onto 4th equal on percentage, behind the Roys and above the Warriors and Demons who are equal on points. Disappointing result after having that sort of lead but we should be able to bounce back against the Hawks next week who have been a rabble this season. Defence definitely needs some work.

Bugger! Another draw, cancelling out the advantage of the first one. Millky95 with the clutch goal at the end, in his best game this season. The centreline of Far Kern, miggs and Quadzilla all got plenty of the ball, and Gray Day maintains his healthy ALF lead with another bag of 5. spookism is out of pocket, but it was worth the bribe to earn 10 frees
r11.PNG

So, the season stats. Round 11.PNG

Gray Day on track to become the first Swamprat to top the league goalkicking charts since the legendary Groove in S4, therefore we have adopted the policy of #kickitotogray

Bugger! Another draw, cancelling out the advantage of the first one. Millky95 with the clutch goal at the end, in his best game this season. The centreline of Far Kern, miggs and Quadzilla all got plenty of the ball, and Gray Day maintains his healthy ALF lead with another bag of 5. spookism is out of pocket, but it was worth the bribe to earn 10 frees
View attachment 298300

So, the season stats. View attachment 298301

Gray Day on track to become the first Swamprat to top the league goalkicking charts since the legendary Groove in S4, therefore we have adopted the policy of #kickitotogray
297750_347c9941bedf0e6b8102e51bd4d7761b.jpg

Also, let's all laugh at the Las Vegas Bears. Top of the ladder, they have faced the bottom placed team 3 weeks in a row now, and lost all three games. :D

I mean, that's all but impossible, right?o_O

Right? :'(

Also, let's all laugh at the Las Vegas Bears. Top of the ladder, they have faced the bottom placed team 3 weeks in a row now, and lost all three games. :D

I mean, that's all but impossible, right?o_O

Right? :'(
Possible for a team that didn't make finals, the ladder leaders doing it is just embarrassing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back