Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S22 Official Team Thread - B&F on Jan 7th

Remove this Banner Ad

Face it, Nursie
You know that you want to make a triumphant comeback!

Register in the sign-up thread and you will play next week.

A big win, and with other results, it seems we'll move up to third, but equal with the sixth place team on points, so top 4 is by no means sewn up. However, we are now 8 points plus significant percentage clear of 7th spot with 5 games to go, so we are very close to confirming our finals spot. One more win (and avoiding penalties) should do it!

Game stats for round 12, and we had a big win over the Hawks. Far Kern relished his move to the ruck, with 34 disposals and 16 hitouts as well as a couple of goals. Cloud_ also enjoyed getting out of defence to collect 28 possessions with 3 goals, and miggs (32 touches) and ChristopH (26 disp., 2 goals) had their breakout games. Gray Day could have made more of his chances with 4.4, but his accuracy has been outstanding this season so we'll forgive him just this once. And welcome back to ShaunDuggan who bagged a brace on his return
r12.PNG
And so to the season stats. I seem to be dominating. :)

Round 12.PNG

Plays a month in defense and only one game in the forward line for the season...

Still kicked as many goals as Millky95 who has played all season as a forward. :$

Plays a month in defense and only one game in the forward line for the season...

Still kicked as many goals as Millky95 who has played all season as a forward. :$
I am the link up player Gray Day deserves

Did we win any games you were in the forward line?
Yes, we flogged the Warriors by 10 goals.

I excel wherever I play, not just a one-trick pony.

I'd like to thank you guys for carrying me over the last 5 weeks.

I know your backs must be sore but I am hoping for a change of fortune soon enough.

I'd like to thank you guys for carrying me over the last 5 weeks.

I know your backs must be sore but I am hoping for a change of fortune soon enough.
Still doing better than Cloud_ in his rookie season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've taken over the posting stats from Ant Bear due to the lack of a competent alternative.

upload_2016-10-17_6-46-35.png

Still a good week with 11 posters getting into double figures despite the absence of a Butler to serve the drinks, and I Dont Care we do. Ant Bear, miggs, and Gray Day have held the fort admirably in my absence, although on a posts per day in the 21st Century basis I am the Champion. There's no need to discuss quality.

Great to see some new meat with a sound debut from ShaunDuggan. Don't be afraid to get involved Shaun most of us are OK even if one of your fellow rookies is a feral disgrace and your captain's head is soon for the chopping block.

With the Demons coming up it's a good week to get involved and put a particular odd banterer away again. Power Raid should be back with millions of dollars of mull and some hot ass, so I for one am looking forward to an excellent week.

I've taken over the posting stats from Ant Bear due to the lack of a competent alternative.

View attachment 301249

Still a good week with 11 posters getting into double figures despite the absence of a Butler to serve the drinks, and I Dont Care we do. Ant Bear, miggs, and Gray Day have held the fort admirably in my absence, although on a posts per day in the 21st Century basis I am the Champion. There's no need to discuss quality.

Great to see some new meat with a sound debut from ShaunDuggan. Don't be afraid to get involved Shaun most of us are OK even if one of your fellow rookies is a feral disgrace and your captain's head is soon for the chopping block.

With the Demons coming up it's a good week to get involved and put a particular odd banterer away again. Power Raid should be back with millions of dollars of mull and some hot ass, so I for one am looking forward to an excellent week.
Good job. ShaunDuggan is not a rookie, though. He was almost the first non-Port Swamprat, back in S17.

Who the **** are you
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back