Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S23 Official Team Thread - B&F TONIGHT Pre-Show 7pm, Count 7:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

bit late in the week I know Millky95, but isn't our team thread name a week out of date?
I was actually thinking of changing it to "I forgot to change the title" about 15 seconds ago

Fun fact: We haven't won a Qooty game since November 20 2016.

Actually that doesn't sound fun at all...

The good news is we must be due for a win sometime soon!

Fun fact: We haven't won a Qooty game since November 20 2016.

Actually that doesn't sound fun at all...

The good news is we must be due for a win sometime soon!

I've had relationships that have lasted longer than that.

Round 2 RatStats
Sunk to the bottom. The only way is up from here. :(

Still some excellent performances, from Noobz0r in the centre and Millky95 at CHF, while Gray Day found his kicking boots with 5 straight. Congratulations to Grav and MaxMinch on their first goals for the club. And how about our new ruckman...

R2.PNG

Round 2.PNG

So next week, we have the ladder-leading Geelong Wolves, who are probably the skinniest posting group going around, but have some quality guys. We really need a win, and we'll be back in it. If Golumless can just get the Match Threads up before Tuesday afternoon. that'd be great.

Round 2 RatStats
Sunk to the bottom. The only way is up from here. :(

Still some excellent performances, from Noobz0r in the centre and Millky95 at CHF, while Gray Day found his kicking boots with 5 straight. Congratulations to Grav and MaxMinch on their first goals for the club. And how about our new ruckman...

View attachment 335864

View attachment 335865

So next week, we have the ladder-leading Geelong Wolves, who are probably the skinniest posting group going around, but have some quality guys. We really need a win, and we'll be back in it. If Golumless can just get the Match Threads up before Tuesday afternoon. that'd be great.

I'm thinking a friday start for the match threads.

Swampstats S23.2

It's lucky we can post because the only thing worse than our qootying at this stage of the season is Usain Nitros paint stripping singing skillz:

We shouldn't be too critical though, he has made stats new and exciting again.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to justify including all of the posts that Millky95 generated with his most excellent AMAing. Anyone who missed it simply must do themselves a favour starting here where Wooshette blows the thread, the week, the whole season, and Millky's little brown pellets I suspect, out of the park. For the rookies I would insist that any time that your captain starts an Ask Me Anything attendance is compulsory. This weeks five rat-droppings moment :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: without question.

I know you can't wait so here's the important bit:

upload_2017-2-13_8-44-14.png

Other than the captain's own goal, the highlight for me this week was the emergence and increasing confidence of Grav's amusingly dodgy Paint skillz. You may not know it yet Grav but you've struck exactly the right balance of ingenuity and just-adequate ability with your imaging. Three golden rat droppings. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

MaxMinch continues to alternately entice and belt her opposition. With hoooops' assistance I think we've got a disgraceful season-long meme started now Max. There's no way I'm letting that one go at any rate. It's also great to see NarrowMind and Sleezy settling in with really solid numbers. We're a spammy lot, in any other side you guys would be top ten already.

As for the rest of you Cloud_ gets a dropping :thumbsu: for tag team captain bashing with me. An honourable Rats tradition, if almost unavoidable this week, it was much appreciated nonetheless. Lastly, it's pretty clear that Ant Bear and I have re-established our superiority over the rest of you right from the start again. Please try a bit harder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool

I'm pretty happy with my numbers and to get a bit of banter going with Nakia was fun. Way back in my rookie days his alter ego SOG was a pain.

Enjoy the banter & relatively newbie on computer pics etc. @ going on 64 who said you can't teach an old dog swamprat new tricks. :cool:
Don't let your skills improve too much, you maintain a fine Sweet FA tradition as things are now. Luckily you should only retain any degree of neuro-plasticity for the next couple of years at the most.

Nice average MaxMinch haha

I don't think you and me have ever posted this much...

And for us to have 18 posters two weeks in a row is awesome, well done team!

I don't think you and me have ever posted this much...

And for us to have 18 posters two weeks in a row is awesome, well done team!
16 posters averaging over 10 ppw is brilliant. But it's not just us - posting has exploded league-wide.

Bombers averaging 22 posters/week, 15 over 10
Warriors 22/week, 21 >10
Dragons 18/week, 15 >10
Hawks 16/wk, 11 >10
Furies 23/wk, 20 >10
Royals 17/wk, 12 >10
Demons 17/wk, 13 >10
Bears 15/wk, 12 >10
Roys 16/wk, 10 >10
Wonders 18/wk, 14 >10

Only the Wolves lag by comparison, with 11/ week and only 8 averaging over 10, but only 2 seasons ago, they would have been good numbers also.

Who the **** is Gumbie?

gumbie.jpg

This lovable fellow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back