Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S26 Official Team Thread - Far Kern is new TopRat

Remove this Banner Ad

tonygeeks this is our (public) team thread, where we field the jealousy that other teams throw our way

Please choose a number from the first post that isn't being used, and our apparel manufacturer Qadidas will prepare a guernsey for you

tonygeeks this is our (public) team thread, where we field the jealousy that other teams throw our way

Please choose a number from the first post that isn't being used, and our apparel manufacturer Qadidas will prepare a guernsey for you
should have hired BLERN to make your team jumpers. I heard on the grapevine that he thinks he is pretty good at it.

Pfft yes I am jealous considering my team don't even have a season 26 team thread yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-12_0-37-45.png
    upload_2018-7-12_0-37-45.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 90

Well I might go 30 in honour of the block I just bought

Whoops better make that 29

You might want to hurry

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wow thanks. Score! Hopefully I will get to wear it with pride next time my captain makes a team sheet error :p
It doesn't have to be ganeday for you to wear it Xen... I think it really brings out your eyes & would go really well as PJ's.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back