Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S26 Official Team Thread - Far Kern is new TopRat

Remove this Banner Ad

It's never over until Cloud_'s avatar sings........
4 : 18.34 {rHFF} - NTRabbit has it. What can he do with it?.
4 : 18.38 {rFP} - An underground handpass to Cloud_.
4 : 18.45 {rFP} - Chance for a goal here for Cloud_.
4 : 18.48 {rFP} - Terrible kick off the boot... six points for effectiveness though.
Gold City Royals : 13.8.86
Sin City Swamprats : 13.5.83

4 : 24.51 {lW} - Huge handpass to Thatsapaddlin. As good as a kick.
4 : 24.57 {lW} - Finds Cloud_ with a handball.
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Gold City Royals : 13.11.89

zy6se4r0if56464zg.jpg

4c70803a77ff1f09a29f1abe4f3e70cc.jpg

4 : 18.34 {rHFF} - NTRabbit has it. What can he do with it?.
4 : 18.38 {rFP} - An underground handpass to Cloud_.
4 : 18.45 {rFP} - Chance for a goal here for Cloud_.
4 : 18.48 {rFP} - Terrible kick off the boot... six points for effectiveness though.
Gold City Royals : 13.8.86

4 : 24.51 {lW} - Huge handpass to Thatsapaddlin. As good as a kick.
4 : 24.57 {lW} - Finds Cloud_ with a handball.
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Gold City Royals : 13.11.89

zy6se4r0if56464zg.jpg

4c70803a77ff1f09a29f1abe4f3e70cc.jpg
We haven't beaten the Royals since Kojak had hair, but as we saw yesterday with the Hawks and Bombers, all winning streaks eventually come to an end :).

We haven't beaten the Royals since Kojak had hair, but as we saw yesterday with the Hawks and Bombers, all winning streaks eventually come to an end :).
You did win in the last round of Season 24 by 9 points. Some superstar that you use to have kicked 5 goals and single-handedly won the game. :)

You did win in the last round of Season 24 by 9 points. Some superstar that you use to have kicked 5 goals and single-handedly won the game. :)
Singlehandedly? I have to say that's very impressive: what you're suggesting is that you kicked the ball into the forward line, and then sprinted faster than Usain Bolt and marked your own kick? Wow - I can see why they made you admin..........

Singlehandedly? I have to say that's very impressive: what you're suggesting is that you kicked the ball into the forward line, and then sprinted faster than Usain Bolt and marked your own kick? Wow - I can see why they made you admin..........
Yeah I got tired of doing things single handedly which is why I took the job of admin which entirely involves telling other people to do stuff.

Noooooo... Cloud_ made time stop/slow down of course! ... well, that's what I saw anyway... :hearteyes:

SwampStats - Round 8

And the Golden Rat is ours again! It hasn't been the same since that time I melted its base down to make a chain for my Mobbs Medal, but we don't play the Royals again till next season, so we'll put her in the trophy cabinet till then.

We tore this game apart in the second and third terms, booting 12 goals to 2 to have the game in the bag at the last change. If it wasn't for inaccuracy, this should have been a 100+ win. Dingster celebrated his feted milestone in style with a season-best 5 goal haul, while SarahSmiles continued his outstanding season to top the possession count with 34, but we had a host of star contributors with ant555, GotTheGoodes, philreich and myself all collecting 20+, and I Dont Care edgie and Power Raid sparking the forward line with multiple goals.

upload_2018-9-16_20-47-19.png

Season stats sees SarahSmiles shoot further ahead on disposals, and LukeParkerno1 consolidate his hold on the Millky95 Sticky Fingers award with another 7 grabs. Dingster finally finding some form bodes well for the next few weeks, and philreich must be high in Mobbs voting with a high tackle count.

upload_2018-9-16_20-46-9.png

We move into 9th spot, level with the Hawks and only a game out of 6th with percentile advantage over the Dragons, and a win over the Roys this week should see us leapfrog them as well. We need to fire up to avenge our Grand Final defeat. Let's take their widdle yellow cups and bash them over their heads!
upload_2018-9-16_22-4-47.png

SwampStats - Round 8

And the Golden Rat is ours again! It hasn't been the same since that time I melted its base down to make a chain for my Mobbs Medal, but we don't play the Royals again till next season, so we'll put her in the trophy cabinet till then.

We tore this game apart in the second and third terms, booting 12 goals to 2 to have the game in the bag at the last change. If it wasn't for inaccuracy, this should have been a 100+ win. Dingster celebrated his feted milestone in style with a season-best 5 goal haul, while SarahSmiles continued his outstanding season to top the possession count with 34, but we had a host of star contributors with ant555, GotTheGoodes, philreich and myself all collecting 20+, and I Dont Care edgie and Power Raid sparking the forward line with multiple goals.

View attachment 559550

Season stats sees SarahSmiles shoot further ahead on disposals, and LukeParkerno1 consolidate his hold on the Millky95 Sticky Fingers award with another 7 grabs. Dingster finally finding some form bodes well for the next few weeks, and philreich must be high in Mobbs voting with a high tackle count.

View attachment 559548

We move into 9th spot, level with the Hawks and only a game out of 6th with percentile advantage over the Dragons, and a win over the Roys this week should see us leapfrog them as well. We need to fire up to avenge our Grand Final defeat. Let's take their widdle yellow cups and bash them over their heads!
View attachment 559584
Don't tag me minnow
Shame I didn't give away another free this week. Could have been outright leader. I'll take some campaigner's head off next week to make up for it.

Don't tag me minnow
Shame I didn't give away another free this week. Could have been outright leader. I'll take some campaigner's head off next week to make up for it.
In other news, when the Wonders concede their 27th point next week, they'll reach 1000 points against - an extraordinary achievement in 8 and a bit games :D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posting Stats Update (Round 8)

My fellow Swamprats,

As part of my commitment to only update the posting stats every 4 rounds, here are the latest stats

Round 8 Posting Stats.jpg

We've had a challenging past couple of weeks in various ways but for me, it's not the numbers I'm worried about, so much as there are more even contributions. We obviously have our 2-3 posters that stand out every week but we also have quite a few posters who are contributing and for me, it's the evenness of the contributions that pleases me greatly.

This week, we have the Roys and we owe them for last season's Grand Final. It's also the first match for I Dont Care against his old side and it promises to be a fun and entertaining week.

Posting Stats Update (Round 8)

My fellow Swamprats,

As part of my commitment to only update the posting stats every 4 rounds, here are the latest stats

View attachment 559999

We've had a challenging past couple of weeks in various ways but for me, it's not the numbers I'm worried about, so much as there are more even contributions. We obviously have our 2-3 posters that stand out every week but we also have quite a few posters who are contributing and for me, it's the evenness of the contributions that pleases me greatly.

This week, we have the Roys and we owe them for last season's Grand Final. It's also the first match for I Dont Care against his old side and it promises to be a fun and entertaining week.
Those numbers look SOOOOooo much better when divided by 7 ;)

Those numbers look SOOOOooo much better when divided by 7 ;)

Guess it’s true what they say.

Nothing productive should ever be done after midnight unless it involves alcohol :p

Please welcome Kirkswan to the Swamprats. Had a great debut against us in round 6, and now is one of us

Kirk, please choose an unused number from the OP of this thread and we'll get a guernsey ready for you

Please welcome Kirkswan to the Swamprats. Had a great debut against us in round 6, and now is one of us

Kirk, please choose an unused number from the OP of this thread and we'll get a guernsey ready for you
Cheers! I'll take #9 please :)

I was BOG last week, do those numbers come across with me or am I starting fresh?

Cheers! I'll take #9 please :)

I was BOG last week, do those numbers come across with me or am I starting fresh?
Mobbs votes still count, no matter what team you're with. The Mobbs is the league B&F award; votes are generated by the sim for every game but kept in confidence by Cloud_ until awards night.

Game stats are specific to each team, but will go on your career tally - unfortunately, you will be on the league stats sheet as a Wonder for the remainder of this season because of a quirk of the spreadsheet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back