Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S26 Official Team Thread - Far Kern is new TopRat

Remove this Banner Ad

Please welcome Nunez to the Swamprats.

Nunez, please select a guernsey number from the first post of this thread, that is not already in use by another player. We have a practice game against the Dragons FFC next week, and the season starts the following week with round 11/2 vs the Fighting Furies.

Please welcome Nunez to the Swamprats.

Nunez, please select a guernsey number from the first post of this thread, that is not already in use by another player. We have a practice game against the Dragons FFC next week, and the season starts the following week with round 11/2 vs the Fighting Furies.

My lucky number is 18, and sure enough it is free. May as well place your bets for me to win the EKA by 10 lengths.

Couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a checkup, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember

Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. 'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?' he asks.
'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'
'Sure.'
'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she asks.
'No, I can remember it.'
'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so's not to forget it?'
He says, 'I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries. '
'I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?' she asks.
Irritated, he says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!'
Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, the old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment.
'Where's my toast?'

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci.”

Oh...jokes are meant to be funny?

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.
You just described the life of a Carlton fan.

Couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a checkup, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember

Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. 'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?' he asks.
'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'
'Sure.'
'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she asks.
'No, I can remember it.'
'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so's not to forget it?'
He says, 'I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries. '
'I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?' she asks.
Irritated, he says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!'
Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, the old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment.
'Where's my toast?'
IMG_6020.JPG
I don't get it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci.”

Oh...jokes are meant to be funny?

They are? Then I've been doing it wrong..

My lucky number is 18, and sure enough it is free. May as well place your bets for me to win the EKA by 10 lengths.
kdavva74 what odds can you give him?

kdavva74 what odds can you give him?

Qrownbet are refraining from opening EKA Medal betting until Round 3 of the Sweet FA season, after the debacle that was beez night we're looking to be a little more responsible with our markets.

Hello Ant Bear and fellow Swamprats. I would like to offer and official welcome from the Sweet FA's official wagering partner for Season 26, QrownBet.

We have released our odds for where you think your team will finish at the end of the year, as well as the head to head markets for round 1. If anyone is interested in placing a few cheeky bucks on something, just start a PM with kdavva74 and myself or tags us in your post anywhere on the SFA board. As a starting offer, everyone will be given $5000 to wager on whatever they want. If you are looking at individual odds for things like possessions/goals in a game, margin over/under, end of season awards (MM, All SFA, etc) just let us know and we will be able to provide individual markets for you.

Thank you all and happy gambling!

TEAM MARKETS HERE
ROUND 1 H2H HERE

Pending Milestones

Round 1 – gaskin 50 SFA games

Round 8 – Dingster 300 SFA games

Round 10 - Ant Bear 150 games

Round 14 – Dingster 50 SCS games

Round 16- ant555 300 SFA games
I also mark 50 games as a Swampie in round 14.

Hello Ant Bear and fellow Swamprats. I would like to offer and official welcome from the Sweet FA's official wagering partner for Season 26, QrownBet.

We have released our odds for where you think your team will finish at the end of the year, as well as the head to head markets for round 1. If anyone is interested in placing a few cheeky bucks on something, just start a PM with kdavva74 and myself or tags us in your post anywhere on the SFA board. As a starting offer, everyone will be given $5000 to wager on whatever they want. If you are looking at individual odds for things like possessions/goals in a game, margin over/under, end of season awards (MM, All SFA, etc) just let us know and we will be able to provide individual markets for you.

Thank you all and happy gambling!

TEAM MARKETS HERE
ROUND 1 H2H HERE
I would have thought that placing bets on an allegedly random sim is an even bigger gamble than getting married. Just saying......

I would have thought that placing bets on an allegedly random sim is an even bigger gamble than getting married. Just saying......
We have a wedding business in the pipeline, but at the moment, we're just sticking to gambling on rigged randomised SFA games.

Pending Milestones

Round 1 – gaskin 50 SFA games

Round 8 – Dingster 300 SFA games

Round 10 - Ant Bear 150 games

Round 14 – Dingster 50 SCS games

Round 16- ant555 300 SFA games

Round 1 - Nunez - 10 goals on debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Back