Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Profile the Killer

• One offender

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Two or more offenders

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gender male

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Gender female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gender male and female

• Age under 30yo

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Fellow student/s

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Known to one or more victims

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Unknown to victims

• Motive rage

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Motive thrill

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Motive lust

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Motive financial gain

• Motive attention seeking

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Motive revenge

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • One single primary target

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Females were the targets

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • All were targets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not saying I believe there to be a connection but some of this makes sense (warning, dont watch if you want pure facts, this is just arm chair detective stuff... VERY interesting to me nonetheless and maybe someone else if they want to look at all the possibilities)

Same guy also did a very good video on where the knife and other evidence could be (this is more following the facts set out in the probable cause docs)

I
Same guy also did a very good video on where the knife and other evidence could be (this is more following the facts set out in the probable cause docs)

I don't like to how he refers to him as Bryan, use his last name.
I highly doubt he went back to retrieve the sheath.
He would have thought the murders had been discovered by then.
I think he went just to have a look and get off it more. It's common for crims to return to the scene of the crime.

What Anne Taylor story? Do you have a link please?

AT was the PD for X's mum drug charges. She recused herself from X's mum once the BK case came up - probably because she's the only qualified lead counsel in the near vicinity.

Now Coffindaffer and Entin are going full throttle on it being a conflict and News Nation have now somehow found X's mum (who's on the run mind you) and interviewed her. It was a shocking interview.

I'm sticking by Andrea Burkhart who says it's fine based on what we currently know. Peter Tragos agrees.

I haven't read any news articles as no doubt they'll be pot stirring - I have read it all on Reddit and twitter.

The state imo needs to find Xana's mother another lawyer and apologise to her.

I don't care if she's a bit messed up or has a drug problem, that's no reason to treat her as if she doesn't matter.

This happens all the time, lawyers drop cases, conflicts arise and they are dealt with.

At this point in time AT has done nothing wrong. She has dropped the lesser case as she is one of the only qualified PD's for the other case.

Being emotive about X's mother doesn't mean anything has been done incorrectly.

What is abhorrent is interviewing her and thinking it was OK to air this - absolutely vile.

Yes, you're probably right about that but a lawyer shouldn't just drop a case and leave someone hanging.

She wasn't left hanging she was assigned new counsel - one specifically who deals with cases when a conflict arises.

By all reports she hadn't shown up to anything re: her case with AT and is on the run.

She wasn't left hanging she was assigned new counsel - one specifically who deals with cases when a conflict arises.

By all reports she hadn't shown up to anything re: her case with AT and is on the run.

Then what's all the fuss about? I thought she was left hanging. :grin:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait for the leaks, the US is notorious for it.

That file includes 995 pages of documents, one audio-visual file, and 1,865 photos, according to an exhibit attached to the court filing.

The state is also asking the court to deny some of the defendant's requests for discovery in the court filing, including the identity of potential informants.

Wait for the leaks, the US is notorious for it.

That file includes 995 pages of documents, one audio-visual file, and 1,865 photos, according to an exhibit attached to the court filing.

The state is also asking the court to deny some of the defendant's requests for discovery in the court filing, including the identity of potential informants.

Raining Maren Morris GIF by Audacy

Ethan's apparent sister in law says on verified reddit account that Dylan called the girls (K&M&X) after the attack but not the police, then her friend to come over at 11am and check out what happen coz she was scared to after hearing what she heard the night before. :oops:

Back