Slobbos top 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Green lucky to make top 50, Taylor is very good but is he this good.. not sure I agree.

Green just about a top 10 midfielder in the game, if not top 5. Will take the afl media a year or two to jump on because he’s at GWS.

Taylor every bit as good as our Weitering who we rate at that level.

I think it’s a very fair list with a few blunders, more than likely it’s click bait.

Sam Walsh is already having an interrupted pre-season, it may have already derailed a chunk of his 2024.

Dare I say it - Larkey should be higher? What he's done at north is simply remarkable. Based on pre-season reports I'd have Rowell a bit higher too, he's finally added outside possession to his game.
Probably expecting, reasonably, that the goalkicking spread will be a bit wider at North this year with less reliance on Souv to kick all the goals. Which you'd hope for with fitness improving and the gameplan starting to cohere.

As far as LDU being on the list, it's really not that farfetched. If he gets a full season without injury he's a smokey for the brownlow, had a pair of perfect 3s before he got injured last year, when he's on he gets 30-40 touches, about half of which are the most outrageous dash out of traffic you've ever seen, umpires notice it.

Isn't it a prediction at the start of the year?

I actually like it when predictions make some calls.

And LDU will be better than Cripps this season put your house on it.
Mate, Cripps is a Brownlow medallist, multiple AA and multiple B&F coming off a year where he made the AA squad and captained his team to a Prelim.

LDU is not even fit to gargle his balls.

Mate, Cripps is a Brownlow medallist, multiple AA and multiple B&F coming off a year where he made the AA squad and captained his team to a Prelim.

LDU is not even fit to gargle his balls.
If I was recruiting for the future, I'd take LDU. If I was recruiting for this season, I'd take Cripps in a heartbeat.

Isn't it a prediction at the start of the year?

I actually like it when predictions make some calls.

And LDU will be better than Cripps this season put your house on it.
he's already better.

From a dees perspective, Newcombe over Viney? yeah, no. Viney made the AA squad last year and is in career best form. Will only get better with less Oliver influence this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Bontempelli
  2. Butters
  3. Nick Daicos
  4. Toby Greene
  5. Petracca
  6. Charlie Curnow
  7. De Goey
  8. Jeremy Cameron
  9. Lachie Neale
  10. Sam Taylor
  11. James Sicily
  12. Errol Gulden
  13. Tom Green
  14. Sam Walsh
  15. Rozee
  16. Noah Anderson
  17. Charlie Cameron
  18. Davies-Uniake :laughv1:
  19. Tom Stewart
  20. Max Gawn
  21. Harris Andrews
  22. Darcy Moore
  23. Patrick Cripps
  24. Jordan Dawson
  25. Josh Kelly
  26. Lachie Whitfield
  27. Touk Miller
  28. Jai Newcombe
  29. Nick Larkey
  30. Tex Walker
  31. Oscar Allen
  32. Stephen Coniglio
  33. Zach Merrett
  34. Caleb Serong
  35. Jack Sinclair
  36. Jacob Weitering
  37. Keidean Coleman
  38. Shai Bolton
  39. Nick Blakey
  40. Hugh McCluggage
  41. Rowan Marshall
  42. Dusty
  43. Clayton Oliver
  44. Luke Jackson
  45. Jack Viney
  46. Matt Rowell
  47. Josh Daicos
  48. Brayden Mainard
  49. Ugle-Hagen
  50. Will Day..
This list is now just click bait, gone are the days when Mike Sheahan would put it out and it meant something, but this is quite comical.. LDU Infront of Cripps, cmon... Andrew Brayshaw doesn't even make the list wtf.. 3 Giants in the top 13 and 6 overall.
Rowan Marshall - big risk given his inability to stay fit.
Clayton Oliver - a bit low.
Mainard - wtf
Will Day - maybe next year
Coleman - he plays so lose, but he is classy.
McCluggage - one of the more overrated footballers imo. Of course he is good, but.
A lot of defenders on the list.

All in all for a predication list it is not that bad. Who the F really knows.

If I was recruiting for the future, I'd take LDU. If I was recruiting for this season, I'd take Cripps in a heartbeat.

I'm a NMFC fan and I think this is fair.

If you told me LDU ends up having a better season than Cripps this year though, I also wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

he's already better.

From a dees perspective, Newcombe over Viney? yeah, no. Viney made the AA squad last year and is in career best form. Will only get better with less Oliver influence this year.
You realise Newcombe did as well?

Rowan Marshall - big risk given his inability to stay fit.
Clayton Oliver - a bit low.
Mainard - wtf
Will Day - maybe next year
Coleman - he plays so lose, but he is classy.
McCluggage - one of the more overrated footballers imo. Of course he is good, but.
A lot of defenders on the list.

All in all for a predication list it is not that bad. Who the F really knows.

Marshall has missed 7 games in the last four seasons ?. Seems pretty fit to me.

Slobbos top 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Back