So I just saw a UFO

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
UFO yes because both my wife and I couldn't identify it. We live above Cannes and have about a 270 degree view looking over the sea and the mountains. We were having a drink as the sun is setting and I noticed a truly bizarre shape flying above us. I pointed it out and the missus ran inside for the binoculars. I couldn't find it through the binoculars but she could. We both agreed on the shape, but I thought it flew different to her opinion.

The shape was like a big U with a kind of doodle in the middle and it was flying with the bottom of the U leading the way.

She said it kind of ducked and soared where I thought the 2 arms of the U were swinging in unison kind of like the butterfly swimming style. Either way both our thoughts about the way it flew kinda rules out a drone or anything we can think of. Through the nocs, she reckons it looked quite flat. It wasn't a bird cause it was way too big and didn't fly at all like a bird. We observed it for a good 3-4 minutes. Flew straight over our heads and then went behind us. Should also add we live in the flight path of a small airport and see planes all the time very close to us... This thing flew straight across the normal flight path. It was also completely silent at probably a couple hundred metres above us.

My wife drew a pic which I agreed with, but can't seem to upload.

Keep in mind we live in a region with extremely wealthy people with extravagant toys, but no googling has found something we could say it might be.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dice Man was it this?

image-3-1.jpg

look up 'horseshoe UFO sighting' theres been a couple around

UFO yes because both my wife and I couldn't identify it. We live above Cannes and have about a 270 degree view looking over the sea and the mountains. We were having a drink as the sun is setting and I noticed a truly bizarre shape flying above us. I pointed it out and the missus ran inside for the binoculars. I couldn't find it through the binoculars but she could. We both agreed on the shape, but I thought it flew different to her opinion.

The shape was like a big U with a kind of doodle in the middle and it was flying with the bottom of the U leading the way.

She said it kind of ducked and soared where I thought the 2 arms of the U were swinging in unison kind of like the butterfly swimming style. Either way both our thoughts about the way it flew kinda rules out a drone or anything we can think of. Through the nocs, she reckons it looked quite flat. It wasn't a bird cause it was way too big and didn't fly at all like a bird. We observed it for a good 3-4 minutes. Flew straight over our heads and then went behind us. Should also add we live in the flight path of a small airport and see planes all the time very close to us... This thing flew straight across the normal flight path. It was also completely silent at probably a couple hundred metres above us.

My wife drew a pic which I agreed with, but can't seem to upload.

Keep in mind we live in a region with extremely wealthy people with extravagant toys, but no googling has found something we could say it might be.

Thoughts?
b387d6a17930231da29d9e9ce6fcdead.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back