Conspiracy Theory Soaked in Bleach - The Murder of Kurt Cobain

Remove this Banner Ad

Bleach actually sold 40,000 copies in the few months after its release with no promotion from Sub-Pop
Okay like I said Bleach sold 40,000 copies upon it's initial release.
Yeah I reckon you've cooked this one mate.

Bleach was released in 1989 and re-released in 1992 following the success of Nevermind... the "initial release" figure you're quoting is the isn't 40,000 sales in "a few months"; it took around two and a half to three years for Bleach to sell that.

Courtney wasn't a superstar but she was hardly a nobody either.

Remember hole on the bdo tour?
They were incredible at the 1995 BDO.

Bleach was released in 1989 and re-released in 1992 following the success of Nevermind... the "initial release" figure you're quoting is the isn't 40,000 sales in "a few months"; it took around two and a half to three years for Bleach to sell that.

The initial argument that I was responding to was the assertion that Bleach sold "16" copies prior to the release of Nevermind. The 40,000 sales even if over two and a half years is a greater figure than "16" and a truck load more than courts UK #1 indie single

The initial argument that I was responding to was the assertion that Bleach sold "16" copies prior to the release of Nevermind. The 40,000 sales even if over two and a half years is a greater figure than "16" and a truck load more than courts UK #1 indie single
Clearly the poster was trying to emphasise the point that Bleach sold poorly.

And in response you've launched into your own credentials about being some know-it-all "music nerd" on the back of quoting a number you didn't understand and couldn't be bothered reading about. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

TBH that definitely fits with the board though... not a lot of time for facts here!

Clearly the poster was trying to emphasise the point that Bleach sold poorly.

And in response you've launched into your own credentials about being some know-it-all "music nerd" on the back of quoting a number you didn't understand and couldn't be bothered reading about. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

TBH that definitely fits with the board though... not a lot of time for facts here!

But I am a "know it all music nerd", and what is the number didn't I understand?

Come on please tell me how many copies of a 7" does "City Slang" press and how many copies does a title need to sell on average to be a UK indie number one?

My point was that a UK indie #1 does not equate to stardom, like I said Crass have had five indie #1's and the Anti-Nowhere League had three, I also offered to get members of the ANWL to confirm it is not a long lasting measure of success and stardom, which I'll offer again :)

But I am a "know it all music nerd", and what is the number didn't I understand?

Come on please tell me how many copies of a 7" does "City Slang" press and how many copies does a title need to sell on average to be a UK indie number one?

My point was that a UK indie #1 does not equate to stardom, like I said Crass have had five indie #1's and the Anti-Nowhere League had three, I also offered to get members of the ANWL to confirm it is not a long lasting measure of success and stardom, which I'll offer again :)
Keep fighting the good war, my friend :thumbsupemoji:

They were absolutelu s**t, and she was cooked in 99
Didnt see em in 95 but did go

s**t band, she has no talent what so ever

Agree, she's an ugly bitch whose family worked for British intel and the CIA.
This whole 'cobain was murdered' thing was cooked up by Courtney as a publicity
stunt. To keep Nirvana and Cobain in discussion for years after they were long forgotten.
That's why the guy she HIRED, Tom Grant, was such a big part of pushing the story.
He was paid. and Courtney doesn't mind a bit being cast as the villain...it pays well.

Its pretty clear that her family were involved with faking the deaths of Jim Morrison and
Joplin and the rest of them
(get the pun? bill the lawyer , paying lawyer bills etc.)

anyone not blind will realize that "Bill Loyer"is , in fact , the not-so-gracefully but not-so-tragically aged Jim Morrison, living at his isolated ranch in the Oregon desert.

compare

69125b7dabd9956f7.jpg

69125b7c4dfb16347.jpg

69125b7c4dfb1e88c.jpg

69125b7db1be86ce0.jpg

69125cb4d4c959307.jpg

69125cb4cb13d6d9d.png

Check out Jim Morrison's school boy photo on the left, compared to later year photos. (that is the same Jim Morrison in his fifties,
far right.) Its the same person. His right eye is larger. Same tilt to the head, same facial expression. Everything.

69125b7c4dfadee2c.jpg

These are pretty clearly all the same person
69125b7dabd9956f7.jpg

69125b7db1be8209c.gif

It is obviously the same man. Morrison's death was faked alongside other 'hippies' fake deaths , and other fake news incidents , as part of Operation Chaos. Operation Chaos was staged to make life in America as a 'peace activist' seem as chaotic and morally bereft as the Vietnam War itself. Thereby discrediting the peace movement. The rocker hippies were dying off faster than the boys being sent over to Vietnam. Or so we were told by our lying media.

6912579a04f9ebf08.jpg

See this video for background on the Bill Loyer story:

see these links

The '27 Club' rocker deaths were faked:

also:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice
New about jims old man bit bill loyer is new info
Cheers for links etc
in the following interview Cortney Love's father Hank Harrison admits that he met with David Geffen and John Lennon at the Navarro Hotel (right beside Central Park) in New York

This was presumably in John Lennons NY days when he was signed with Geffen just prior to his death. Notice that Hank Harrison immediately backs off when he lets that slip and then claims 'I only met him once'.
Harrison also claims that David Geffen is some 'super dangerous' dude because he's intentionally playing to the rumors that David Geffen had Lennon and Cobain first signed to Geffen Records, and then murdered to profit on their deaths. These people rely on scaring people off with stuff like that.

More likely is that David Geffen signed Lennon and Cobain with the intention of faking their deaths. The plan in both cases was to
give two guys who hated fame a graceful exit (fake death , relocation) and to profit on the publicity, insurance, collectors markets etc.
(ie. you buy up every worthless memorabilia trinket in advance of the planned and faked death of a fading musician , and watch every single one of the items become valuable collectors merchandise overnight)

this is interesting, Hank Harrison mentioned in that interview that he was living in Sausalito (Fort Baker/Presidio) and commuting to Lockheed.

Love. who was born on July 9. 1964 in San Francisco. reunited with her father in 1979 when he gained custody of her. Harrison had become a technical writer at Lockheed and founded his own publishing imprint, The Archives Press. He was living on a houseboat in Sausalito. CA

Lockheed is AKA Moffett Federal Airfield in San Jose, so anyone's guess would be that Hank Harrison worked as a spook at the the National Reconnaissance Office located on the Lockheed Martin campus of Moffett Federal Airfield.

Quote:
image_zpsfcetujgw.jpg

Google is still headquartered at Moffett Federal Airfield (it was originally the Onizuka Air Force Station/National Reconnaissance Office facility at Moffet/Lockheed/NASA. The original Google/Onizuka building was on the land that is today the Sunnyvale Golf Course (see green patch above) . It closed in 1995 and replaced by newer nearby Google HQ at Moffett Federal Airfield) . So essentially the National Reconnaissance Office's CIA/NSA spy satellite facility at Moffett Fairfield was rebuilt and dressed up as the dot.com hoax which today is known as Google.
Astoundingly , the domestic NSA satellite surveillance of Americans dates back to the late 1950's.
There is no way of knowing how advanced this spy technology has been, and for how long it has
existed. Don't trust the NSA to tell you the truth about that one.
69125c1e6ab7e5211.gif

Interestingly , Colonel Aquino's 7th Psychological Operations Group moved to Moffett Federal Air Field (aka Google) in 1994, the same time that the original building at Onizuka was rebuilt/relocated to the present day Google campus HQ in San Jose.

6912550af8719814c.jpg

7th Psychological Operations Group
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 7th Psychological Operations Group is a psychological operations unit of the United States Army Reserve. It is currently based at Moffett Field, California. Activated at the Presidio of San Francisco. Location changed 15 September 1994 to Moffett Field, California.

This proves that the Defense Intelligence Agency /U.S. Army run domestic psychological operations in America (ie: Manson psy-op and many others) and use spy satellites in NSA/CIA surveillance of Americans.

Hank Harrison was the manager for the Grateful Dead in 1967.
Harrison reports that in 1970 he was commuting from Sausalito to Lockheed every day, which would have meant that he was driving at least 3 hours every
day to and from work, unless he was using his boat to travel via San Francisco Bay. More likely is that he lived on his houseboat moored in the bay right Moffet Federal Airfield.

Here's Janis Joplin jamming/singing with The Grateful Dead, July 16 1970
ie Joplin was reportedly a de facto 'member of the Grateful Dead', in San Francisco.
She lived only blocks away from them.

The above video was taken three months before she was purportedly 'dead' October 4, 1970

This is when Hank Harrison was living on a houseboat at Sausalito/Fort Baker and commuting to his spook job at Lockheed Moffet Federal Airfield (AKA National Reconnaissance Office)
Lockheed's_%22Blue_Cube%22.jpg

Former NRO Onizuka office at Moffet Federal Airfield in SUNNYVALE, Calif.-- (suburb of San Jose)

So lets sort through this a bit. In 1970, Janis Joplin is reportedly "a defacto member of The Grateful Dead". In 1970 Hank Harrison, Courtney Love's father, is working for the NRO , the National Reconnaissance Office. (illegal domestic spy operation/spy satellite installation right in Silicon Valley)
Hank Harrison was manager for The Grateful Dead just a couple of years before that, in 1967.
Harrison has boasted that In 1967 he and the Grateful Dead, helped set up the huge LSD festivals like Monterey Pop Festival and Altamont Free Concert.
The Monterey Pop Festival featured both Janis Joplin and The Grateful Dead.

So in 1967 Hank Harrison knows Janis Joplin.
And Hank Harrison is working at the domestic spying operation known as the NRO (spying on Americans) (aka the National Reconnaissance Office), in San Jose/silicon valley/San Francisco. (San Jose had its start as little more than the southern suburb of San Francisco, btw)

And Janis Joplin is moving effortlessly , seamlessly , and unnoticed among the 'flower power' peace/anti-draft movement of 1967.

One of her closest associates at that time is Hank Harrison, who is a spy at the NRO , the agency tasked with spying on Americans.

So the British/American government is interested in finding out who in America is against the Vietnam War, and who is against the war draft. They mobilize their NRO spooks.
(The Brits are close to losing the battle to force America into war vs. Vietnam.) So they need to find out exactly who in America is nearly succeeding in derailing the war effort.
(and their plans to help Chairman Mao enslave SE Asia for globalist interests).

And so the directive is issued from on-high:
"Find out exactly who they are, who they know, and neutralize all of them. Somehow. Some way."

A plan is set in motion to do exactly that. The NRO and the CIA cook up a fake 'hippie movement' and stage their own fake 'war protest' concerts etc. to lure all the activists in. Its a drag net. They create their Operation Chaos Laurel Canyon bands, force extensive air play of 'folk music' and CIA hippie bands all over their covertly owned radio stations.

Then they set up the Monterey Pop Fest, and activate the drag net. Attract the entire swath of peaceniks there. Swell the crowds artificially with massively subsidized free school buses out there, gathering millions from surrounding cities.

Drag them all in , and have your spies there on the ground, in deep cover, gathering intel on who's who, etc.
As an added bonus, wipe half their brains on psychosis-inducing 'bad acid'. And all the top organizers and headliners of the 'festivals' are NRO/CIA/Mi6 spooks themselves.

A marvel of mass-manipulation.

Then Janis Joplin is 'gratefully dead' just a couple of years later, along with the rest of her Monterey spook pals Brian Jones, Hendrix, Jim Morrison, and Mama Cass.

She is 'dead' , her death faked, because she is no longer needed. She has accomplished her mission and she has to be moth-balled. The brand name is retired, and she 'goes away' , like a dirty little secret, which can never return to bite the CIA and the NRO and Mi6 in the ass again.

She is rich, she can leave the hectic life of performer/spy behind. Enjoy her wealth in privacy. She is grateful.

Last edited:
Agree, she's an ugly bitch whose family worked for British intel and the CIA.
This whole 'cobain was murdered' thing was cooked up by Courtney as a publicity
stunt. To keep Nirvana and Cobain in discussion for years after they were long forgotten.
That's why the guy she HIRED, Tom Grant, was such a big part of pushing the story.
He was paid. and Courtney doesn't mind a bit being cast as the villain...it pays well.

This bit of your post I find at least plausible.

The rest of the post ...

This bit of your post I find at least plausible.

The rest of the post ...

All of Courtney's friends help out with her little publicity stunts , notice that. Remember that Jewish kid
who purportedly knew exactly where CL was going to be , and when. (For example,
there was a time when she was due in court on unrelated issues. And another time when she was just going some other place)

He was lying in wait at least three times for her , with his video camera. To ambush her
with his camera and accost her on video with all of his accusations against her? Allegations of her having done her
husband in.

No one ever questions how he was able to pull all of that off.....I mean really, in the real world.
Think about it. Did he stake out her place 24/7 ? Live outside her home day and night? She is wealthy, and her
family is wealthy. She has dual citizenship in Britain, she can be anyplace she wants , probably barely has a main
residence in which she lives....and he somehow finds out how to be in the right place at the right time , all the time.
There's one video of him awaiting her in a public car park downtown. Again think about it. Unless he followed her
to the car park, how did he find the right car. And if he followed her there, how did he pick up her trail to begin with?
And then to await her at the car, again he might have a window of two hours or more , just waiting for her to show up.

Unless he had her phone tapped and knew that she was due to go such and such place at such and such time...etc.
Which of course is impossible. Yet there he was , time after time, ready to catch her on video. So did he live in his car
outside her home, or what? That's illegal.

She was slow with the restraining order, for sure. If she ever even really got one.

Yes, so difficult for him to do all of that alone. And why? What incentive? To make Cobain seem THAT much more important
than he really was? All to risk being slapped into a prison sentence or worse, mental evaluation.

Unless of course she knows her accuser, and she was instructing him on what to do. Where to wait for her. When.
What to say. To garner some more publicity for herself.

Look at how many of her friends helped get the 'Cobain was murdered' bullshit out. Her former nanny, her former private eye (Tom Grant),
her own bandmate's common law husband Eldon Hoke. Her good Seattle friend Duff McKagan, whom she got an acting job in Sid n' Nancy for,
and got signed to Geffen via her father. All of them good friends of hers, and all of them helping hype the documentaries.
Even her own father. All of them leveling the same accusation at her suddenly. And all of that money rolling in as a result.

And think about it, her own father making accusations against her....how ludicrous.

Cobain had his death faked by the same team of people who regularly fake celebrity deaths.
If not for 'Cobain died young' and then 'Cobain was murdered', no one would even remember Nirvana. They had a couple of hit
songs almost 30 years ago.

Except....the actual body of Kurt Cobain was identified by family and buried.

Except, you weren't there , so you don't know that for sure. And the mainstream media is less credible now than the
internet, where actual research and fact checking and weight of evidence of done.

All of we got before was: "well, the whole big centrally-owned-and-controlled mainstream , state-administered
media told us he really died , so it must be true. the media never lie about anything. We HAVE to believe the official
story".

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back