Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: A-League 2011/2012 Kits

I've been trying out a new program for creating soccer jerseys, and thought I'd give the new Victory home shirt a go at recreating. It's not perfect, but for a first go it looks pretty good I reckon. For anyone wondering about the font used on the back, I chose "Adidas Unity" as as far as I know there is no version of the A-League font online.

MVFCHomeFront.png

MVFCHomeBack-1.png

I've been trying out a new program for creating soccer jerseys, and thought I'd give the new Victory home shirt a go at recreating. It's not perfect, but for a first go it looks pretty good I reckon. For anyone wondering about the font used on the back, I chose "Adidas Unity" as as far as I know there is no version of the A-League font online.

MVFCHomeFront.png

MVFCHomeBack-1.png

Some bloke in the Heart 3rd kit competition had the A-League font on his kit, not sure if it was an actual font though.
I made the Victory shirts on photoshop
melbournevictoryadecco1.jpg

melbournevictoryadecco2.jpg

$$$$$$$$

Also, wasn't this confirmed a while ago?

Disappointing to see the Roar's manufacturer. There were some pretty substantiated rumours going around about a Puma deal.

Anyway. Here's the new Glory away shirt.

00036760-image.jpg

http://www.perthglory.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=40213

This is also (probably) the new Central Coast shirt.

It's nice to see them straying away from stripes, basically half the league would've had them this season. I would've rathered a hooped shirt, but it's certainly not horrific. Bit of a shame to see Central Coast Tourism forfeit their sponsorship - the font looked great and it added a community feel to the shirt. The A-League logo on the front looks really shocking though, it definitely needs to be moved. The neck detail could add some depth and shape to the cut as well.

267778_247668055249426_173559299326969_1187105_4865444_n.jpg

Disappointing to see the Roar's manufacturer. There were some pretty substantiated rumours going around about a Puma deal.

From reading the article is seems like they've only signed on as compression gear manufacturers, not actually shirt manufacturers.

EDIT: 3,000th post :) I am now a Senior Member...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this thread is for A-league kits, but look at the England 11/12 Goalkeeper shirt. It's terrible.

21aid0x.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back