Something needs to happen....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tin foil hats all round! I can't believe people honestly think umpires are cheating. The level of stupidity is mind blowing.

Tin foil hats all round! I can't believe people honestly think umpires are cheating. The level of stupidity is mind blowing.

Lol you don't think money makes the world go round?
Freo and port together in prelims surely would make a big difference to profit margins... If you think the world is all fairness and equality you are the loopy one.

Dunno about the umpires but Geelong are world champion duckers and divers. Johnson was an embarrassment in the first half and Christianson wasn't much better.

This guy is a ****ing flog. Belongs in the Selwood category of duckers. But at least Selwood has the A-grade ability and courage to back it up, unlike Christensen.

Dunno about the umpires but Geelong are world champion duckers and divers. Johnson was an embarrassment in the first half and Christianson wasn't much better.[/quote

offended and ironic that a west coast supporter maade this comment :oops:

That was a joke out there tonight. I have never seen a game influenced that greatly in a game of football in my life. I know umps make mistakes but that was simply on another level. Whether there is something fishy going on (because the AFL want a Cats v Hawks prelim) or not, the umpires and more importantly the AFL need to be held accountable for this. I cannot honestly say that the better team won tonight.

That was the worst umpiring I have ever seen

Port got rooted tonight. I'm not going to say it the umpires deliberately cheated, but the net result was that Port were placed right behind the eight ball by some of the terrible decisions (and non-decisions) that were made. And there were plenty of them.

In the end Geelong were the better side, but that doesn't mean the umpiring wasn't disgracefully bad. I thought finals were supposed to be officiated by the better umpires?

Was far from the worst umpired game I've seen this year. There were a few horrible calls, but these went both ways so not the end of the world. Geelong were the better team on the night and won. Simple.

It was shit, but if you think that's the worst you've ever seen then you need to watch more Port games. That wasn't even the worst we've copped this year. The game against North Melbourne in Tassie easily takes the cake for that (and that ****stick McInerney was largely responsible for that one too).

Game was in the balance i three quarter time, then string of rubbish calls got pussies home, deserved to lose.

Frees were to and fro in the first half, doesn't mean anything anyway. Bottom line is 10 frees to 2 in the last quarter when the game was on the line. Plus the ones that weren't paid, it slaughtered us in the end. There was a section of the game maybe 2 minutes at ports CHF where there should have been 4 HTB/incorrect disposal against the cats, then as soon as a port player grabbed got pinged for HTB, that's when i knew for sure it was 21 vs. 18

Frees go 10-2 to Port in the last quarter and Port win. The game was decided by the umpires. It sucks but it's standard this time of year for non-vic sides to be crucified

Lol you don't think money makes the world go round?
Freo and port together in prelims surely would make a big difference to profit margins... If you think the world is all fairness and equality you are the loopy one.
Lol, umpires instructed to cheat for afl revenue, lol

Was far from the worst umpired game I've seen this year. There were a few horrible calls, but these went both ways so not the end of the world. Geelong were the better team on the night and won. Simple.

The umpiring was a disgrace!!! They are useless.....
Either they are ******ed, or that curly haired little prick is a cheat simple!

why is ****** ed blocked ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpires just had to make sure that nobody forgot the most important people on the ground, them. They're the real stars of our game.

we got killed in the centre tonight and there was at least 3 shots on goal we should have converted. the umpiring was pretty bad in the last quarter but we lost the game on our own poor decision making, poor skills and turning over the ball to often.

we played with a lot of heart, as we have all season and as a Port Adelaide supporter I'm very proud of my club! We have a bright future ahead of us with this group of players! Our coaches have done a fantastic job this year. Koshie, Keith Thomas and the board have got the off field issues sorted out as well!

bring on 2014 at Adelaide Oval, WE ARE PORT ADELAIDE!

That was a joke out there tonight. I have never seen a game influenced that greatly in a game of football in my life.
Just to clarify, are you talking about the Chapman mark where his arms were chopped after he'd already marked it and it wasn't paid?

Or the Corey mark in the goal square which wasn't paid?

Or one of the multiple push in the back or high decisions that were wrongly paid to Port in the first half?

What about freaking Robbie Gray diving in the second quarter? Where Josh hunt fkced up his mouth seriously that should be a fine, was soccer like

Missed the second quarter of Richmond v your mob last week, I take it? I think there were five goals from free kicks and/or 50 metre penalties, none of which should have been paid.

Yes, but that was last week...and it was against my team! Its poor taste to complain about it now especially since we ended up winning!

That was horrendous tonight, do you disagree?

Just to clarify, are you talking about the Chapman mark where his arms were chopped after he'd already marked it and it wasn't paid?

Or the Corey mark in the goal square which wasn't paid?

Or one of the multiple push in the back or high decisions that were wrongly paid to Port in the first half?

When most of those happened, like Chapmans, it was all being let go for both teams.

Robbie Gray had a very similar contest to Chapman's that also went unpaid early in the game.

It's the last quarter thing that is eating away at any sense of pride I have for the boys, that burning question of what if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back