Song Contest Part VIII, Host: Freofalcon, Theme: First Concert, Votes Due: Sunday 3:00pm AEDT

Did Chappyuk deserve to be DQd from the GTA round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bote for me
162649.gif

Is it over yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boted. Been helping a mate move all day. I'm buggered. As is the song I nommed.

Welease Wesults

In 29th Place we have Akenhanetan by General Soreness with 5 votes and 1 Billy. Nommed by General Soreness (B5)

In 28th Place we have Meet me in the Middle of the Air by Paul Kelly with 5 votes and 0 billies. Nommed by brahj. (221)

In 27th Place we have In the name of the Father by the Black Grapes with 5 vote and 0 billies. Nommed by Plugger35 (1B4)

In 26th Place we have the Evil Prince by Frank Zappa with 5 votes and 0 Billies. Nommed by raskolnikov (5)

In 25th Place we have Roll Away your Billies by Mumford and Sons with 6 votes and 4 billies. Nommed by SM (B321BBB)

Last edited:
Promising start.

In 24th
Place we have Brand New by Archers with 6 Votes and 0 Billies. Nommed by Marklar_33 (411)

In 23rd
Place we have our Billy Winner Butterfly kisses by Bob Carlisle with 7 votes and 8 billies. Nommed by MWPP (3BBBBBBBB31B)

In 22nd Place we have Have a little faith in me by John Hiatt with 7 votes and 1 billy. Nommed by Elton Johns Wig (2B5)

In Equal 20th place we have The Devil Made me Do it by Rory Gallagher with 7 votes and 0 Billies. Nommed by the fly (52) and Sweet Black Angel by the Rolling Stones with 7 Votes and 0 Billies. Nommed by CakeEater (43)

In 24th
Place we have Brand New by Archers with 6 Votes and 0 Billies. Nommed by Marklar_33 (411)

In 23rd
Place we have our Billy Winner Butterfly kisses by Bob Carlisle with 7 votes and 8 billies. Nommed by MWPP (3BBBBBBBB31B)

In 22nd Place we have Have a little faith in me by John Hiatt with 7 votes and 1 billy. Nommed by Elton Johns Wig (2B5)

In Equal 20th place we have The Devil Made me Do it by Rory Gallagher with 7 votes and 0 Billies. Nommed by the fly (52) and Sweet Black Angel by the Rolling Stones with 7 Votes and 0 Billies. Nommed by CakeEater (43)
@MWPP I gave you a 3, quite liked that once I gave it a proper listen.

Can't believe that Bob Carlisle got 7 votes. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back