Song Contest Part XI, Host: Loonerty, Theme: 2010s Hip-Hop, Votes Due: Sunday: 9:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect votes from you and props and rasko

;)
images

I didn’t get the notify
(But finally figured out why by looking at NinjaSwan ‘s quote - you typoed my username originally )

I was going to say that I don’t know which song is his and that if William Wonka lets me know which song it is , I’ll remove it ..... but if BRAB has indeed already voted , then we won’t have to remove it afterall .
I dont know about Brabs votes but I thought removing it is to ensure Brab doesnt win on a donkey vote system

I dont know about Brabs votes but I thought removing it is to ensure Brab doesnt win on a donkey vote system

Technically he'd have a DQ so can't host so it goes to next in line. There's far too much work to be done removing his song IMO.

If his song is in and voted before the thread ban, keep it and DQ him as suggested.

As to the ban the reason is simple, BRAB seems unable or unwilling to work out where the line is and as such loses privileges in this thread.

This has not happened without warning, we've had several months of this behavior and we feel that the BRAB has been given enough chances to stop being a pest and play within the rules

If his song is in and voted before the thread ban, keep it and DQ him as suggested.

As to the ban the reason is simple, BRAB seems unable or unwilling to work out where the line is and as such loses privileges in this thread.

This has not happened without warning, we've had several months of this behavior and we feel that the BRAB has been given enough chances to stop being a pest and play within the rules

It's sad to see from the young lad, unfortunately due to the crippling issue he has with his legs being backwards he tends to take it out on people online.

He is a good kid though, he'll mature.

It's sad to see from the young lad, unfortunately due to the crippling issue he has with his legs being backwards he tends to take it out on people online.

He is a good kid though, he'll mature.
If he does he can have another chance but he's going to have to sit out for a while and earn it

I hope this has nothing to do with my round, it was all a bit of fun ...
No Morgs nothing specific to any round, like I said it's been building for months

If he does he can have another chance but he's going to have to sit out for a while and earn it

No Morgs nothing specific to any round, like I said it's been building for months

Tough love is sometimes the best kind of love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone heard the new Gurrumul album? Wowee, it's magical. Early verdict is that it SHOULD but won't go down as one of the great Australian albums.
:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back