Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten minutes left, waiting on a vote confirmation from NaturalDisaster and actual votes from Back One Out.

As a reminder, what is the tiebreaker for Billies again?

If my song doesn't at least make the top 10 amongst the garbage in this playlist you will see a melt for the ages.

You have been warned.

Can you wait until I'm finished please?

Here we go...

In 23rd with 4 votes and 2 Billies is NaturalDisaster with Stereoside - Tattoo

In 22nd with 6 votes and 3 Billies is Drunkgoliath with Mammal - Clear Enough - unfortunately this was enough to secure this rounds Billy so your new avatar:

In 21st with 7 votes and 1 Billy is ChappyUK with The 77's - Alone Together

In 20th with 9 votes and 3 Billies is SM with Eskimo Joe - Seven Veils

In equal 18th with 9 votes and zero Billies are raskolnikov with Florence And The Machine - Seven Devils and Plugger35 with Stone Temple Pilots - Seven Caged Tigers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 17th with 10 votes and 2 Billies is Ulahoopski with Miniskirt - 7-3

In 16th vith 10 votes and zero Billies is William Wonka with Frank Sinatra - A Very Good Year

In equal 14th with 13 votes and no Billies are The Filth Wizard with Crowded House - She Called Up and CakeEater with Nico Vega - Simple.

In 13th with 14 votes and 2 Billies is The Speaker with Adele - Skyfall

In equal 11th with 14 votes and zero Billies is Broken with F777 - The Seven Seas and JoshWoodenSpoon with Frank Ocean - Self Control

In 21st with 7 votes and 1 Billy is ChappyUK with The 77's - Alone Together
Your nom's vote tally was almost the same as Geelong's goal tally this arvo

Maybe we should have an "Eight" theme next in honour of the mighty Catters :D

i shoulda gone with the opening credits in the actual film rather than the lyric video

5 from me. People too keen to artist billy which is odd when Adele is quite good.

In 10th with 15 votes and 3 Billies is Hoos with Ray Davies - The Deal

In 9th with 15 votes and 2 Billies is GreyCrow with Mung Jerry - In The Summertime

In 8th with 16 votes and 1 Billy is NinjaSwan with Unglued - Jupiter One

In 7th with 17 votes and 1 Billy is Loonerty with Arctic Monkeys - 3-7

In 6th with 18 votes and 1 Billy is vanders with Mandolin Orange - My Blinded Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back