Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spin a globe and, whatever country your finger lands on, songs from that country.

latest
Yes do that do that for every potential nommer do that!

What about an Ashes theme where people have to nom songs from bands/artists from the cities hosting Ashes tests - London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds.
Sounds good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes do that do that for every potential nommer do that!
A Random Country Generator theme could work, then it avoids people being picky and potentially putting them out of their comfort zones.

I did that last time didnt I
Sort of, except it was songs from Ashes countries (England, Wales and Australia) yet there were songs from Scottish and Northern Irish artists/bands accepted. I wouldn't mind a redux except it has to be from Ashes countries and only Ashes countries.

A Random Country Generator theme could work, then it avoids people being picky and potentially putting them out of their comfort zones.
Definitely backing Pluggdaddy in to operate this adeptly.

OK I think I'll just go with the Ashes theme.

Songs from bands/artists from the cities hosting Ashes tests - London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds.

No previous podiums.

Noms due by Monday 9pm AEST.

That would be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back