Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 questions, can you Billy your own song and can you give the Billy to a song you gave votes to?

3rd question, when an artist has their songs as preroll YouTube ads, do they count towards streaming numbers?

Fourth question, Ulahoopski are these the most russian lyrics you've read all year?

The windows are blocked, I'm in two hoods
Who's out there besides the cold?
The tank is parked right outside the gate
He does not shoot, stands here for a show

Fourth question, Ulahoopski are these the most russian lyrics you've read all year?

The windows are blocked, I'm in two hoods
Who's out there besides the cold?
The tank is parked right outside the gate
He does not shoot, stands here for a show

I can read them so probably not.

2 questions, can you Billy your own song and can you give the Billy to a song you gave votes to?

No, otherwise that’s a slippery slope towards Billy hunting.

3rd question, when an artist has their songs as preroll YouTube ads, do they count towards streaming numbers?

Yes, as long as the user listens to a certain amount of the song.

Its come up before, you can billy yourself.
I dont think you can give votes and billy to the same song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its come up before, you can billy yourself.
I dont think you can give votes and billy to the same song.
It makes sense I suppose.

There's been a couple playlists where I've given votes to the song that is probably the worst in the playlist/provides the least to the playlist. This one included.

It makes sense I suppose.

There's been a couple playlists where I've given votes to the song that is probably the worst in the playlist/provides the least to the playlist. This one included.
I believe is was The Jesus who gave himself a billy when he was hosting once. Can't remember fully

Is Biffy Clyro the most popular band that you never hear about?

I remember reading about them in old magazines when they were starting and now they're playing stadiums and the like. Good on them, I just very rarely ever hear them mentioned but when I do they have taken a big step in popularity.

Is Biffy Clyro the most popular band that you never hear about?

I remember reading about them in old magazines when they were starting and now they're playing stadiums and the like. Good on them, I just very rarely ever hear them mentioned but when I do they have taken a big step in popularity.

I saw them supporting somebody years back, Muse I think, absolutely determined to like them and it was a bore. Maybe I should give them another go.

I saw them supporting somebody years back, Muse I think, absolutely determined to like them and it was a bore. Maybe I should give them another go.
Would've been Muse, that's where I've seen them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back