Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive from ejw and greycrow given they didn’t join until I reckon the 180s.
Also have I not won five billies? I was certain I had?
So that would put you in 39 then? Oh and 612 rounds??? Yikes!
My spreadsheet has you on 4 and, yeah, I'm sitting on 39. I've won 3 in my last 100 rounds though so they've certainly dried up. Chipmunk is one to watch given he's won 9 rounds already in just 103 contests.

My spreadsheet has you on 4 and, yeah, I'm sitting on 39. I've won 3 in my last 100 rounds though so they've certainly dried up. Chipmunk is one to watch given he's won 9 rounds already in just 103 contests.
Any regulars changed their name or have they all left? And I thought ND still did this?

Any regulars changed their name or have they all left? And I thought ND still did this?
Chappy, Ula, Filthy, raskolnikov, SM, EJW, JoshWoodenSpoon, GC, porps, MWPP and Loons are still in this consistently (JWS was banned for 12 months but came back). Back One Out got threadbanned about this time last year but hasn't been allowed back. Plugger is only in occasionally and ND isn't in it much anymore at all.

Chappy, Ula, Filthy, raskolnikov, SM, EJW, JoshWoodenSpoon, GC, porps, MWPP and Loons are still in this consistently (JWS was banned for 12 months but came back). Back One Out got threadbanned about this time last year but hasn't been allowed back. Plugger is only in occasionally and ND isn't in it much anymore at all.
BOO got thread banned? Oh my, what did he do? And vb why did JWS get banned? Also no more Jesus? :(

BOO got thread banned? Oh my, what did he do? And vb why did JWS get banned? Also no more Jesus? :(
Crossed the line with some non-music related comments (personally I think he's done his time but I hold no power over that), and JWS was site-banned for pr0n-melting in the SFA. He did it to get out of playing for the Bombers so I can't say I really blame him. The Jesus has hardly played this year, if at all.

There is no band called Better than Nick's :( Thoughts Plugger35

It wouldn't be a very popular band even if it did exist, it would probably only be popular with Richmond supporters.

Mental As Anything :p
I nearly nommed it too. Another option was the Dadi Freyr version o Jaja Ding Dong.

Lmao “dream Theater” guy. Well that’s better than “oh the guy that melts all the time”

One Eyed Sainter 66, Melter, OES have been my previous names.
I saw that you had posted in here over the weekend and wondered i you had nommed something.

I nearly nommed it too. Another option was the Dadi Freyr version o Jaja Ding Dong.

I saw that you had posted in here over the weekend and wondered i you had nommed something.
I started posting In some other threads in the GD to sneak under the radar.

I started posting In some other threads in the GD to sneak under the radar.

Why? What are you afraid of?

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back